COVID vaccine boosters

• Tiny
  • 10-25-2021, 08:59 PM
Buy gold and silver as an insurance policy against the crash. And inflation.

Physical gold and silver. Originally Posted by bambino
I did buy shares in one well-run gold miner that was selling for 6X earnings. I wish I'd bought more.
Oh No, guys....
Ummmm.....y'know those "vaccines"?

Its ...eh...looking like they don't even work!!
https://www.andrewbostom.org/wp-cont...n_10_25-21.pdf

98% effective
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2021, 02:39 PM
I was shoveling it in as fast as I could WTF. It would be interesting to know what our other economic guru (LL is one of them) Captain Midnight, was doing. His philosophy is load up when times are bad and hold for the long term. Originally Posted by Tiny
LL doesn't have a boot to piss in

CM is probably doing a ok....and if you count getting up there in years like me , he is doing great!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2021, 02:41 PM
Buy gold and silver as an insurance policy against the crash. And inflation.

Physical gold and silver. Originally Posted by bambino
I thought you'd be investing like Margie Green ...in Trump!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/10/27/i...www.google.com
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2021, 02:43 PM
And then there’s this;

https://vicgeorge.net/spanish-high-court/ Originally Posted by bambino
Come on Rex. If memory serves me correctly you could have two or three dead relatives if not for the vaccines. Didn’t they have a rough time with COVID but pulled through? Well if their immune systems hadn’t been trained by the vaccines they might have ended up far worse off. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah but there is still risks involved. Anytime there is risk there should be choice. Besides if the vaccine doesn't prevent the disease a person can still die from it if they contract it.
Anyone who asks questions about anything is uneducated and ignorant!
Booster is EASY way to improving social credit score. Supreme leader making it SO EASY to improving social credit score for everyone!
ts winn dixie aint getting the vaccine or no dang booster. Supreme leader is not happy.
Supreme leader is making it very easy for you to increasing social score! You just take booster shot! So easy! Supreme leader making good social score come easy! Once you have card, automatically good social ranking! Supreme leader making it so easy for everyone! Getting good social credit score was never so easy!
Singapore today records highest number of Covid cases since the pandemic began. Approximately 82% of the Singapore population is vaccinated.

If a place like Singapore, which is practically a laboratory for controlling conditions, can't get this under control, it looks like this will be with us indefinitely.
You no liking to Supreme Leader. Supreme Leader is making very easy to improving social score.
LL doesn't have a boot to piss in... Originally Posted by WTF
Thirsty again?

• oeb11
  • 10-28-2021, 08:00 AM
LL - the best way to ridicule the DemocratiCommunist disciples - is to laugh at their nonsense, abuse, and insults. !
Thank You !