Natalia Mori

That was magnanimous...although your first course of action shoulda been a pm to clear the air, not a thread to put the chica on blast. Lesson learned sir.

Nicely done chula.

ĦAy Que Linda!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Damn, Natalia Mori is hot as hell
It's all water under the bridge on my part, you are welcome to visit Eve any time you like Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
now this is called PIMPing
Didn't she turn you down too?

You just can't let it go can you?

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You didn't read my posts. I knew she would have turned me down if she were true to form like everyone was claiming her to be. It's all a game dude. You wouldn't know because you are not that bright and daring.

Please Stop Using Me In Your Arguments I Don't Like You!!!

I Didn't Like You Before I Got You Banned Or After You Came Back From It... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh lookie a thread about a post whore that is being taken over by another post whore, only in Houston Originally Posted by moonshiner
All we need is a third wheel for a cat fight.

Who hasn't turned him down is the question ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
  • N.M.
  • 02-10-2016, 07:30 AM
That was magnanimous...although your first course of action shoulda been a pm to clear the air, not a thread to put the chica on blast. Lesson learned sir.

Nicely done chula.

ĦAy Que Linda!

Originally Posted by Island_Gent

Thank you SEXY!
  • N.M.
  • 02-10-2016, 07:35 AM
now this is called PIMPing Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Fuck being a pimp, I'm the mothafuckin PLUG!...little bishhh.

You jealous????
Fuck being a pimp, I'm the mothafuckin PLUG!...little bishhh.

You jealous???? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

I'll answer that, yes he is nobody wants to play with him
It's all a game dude. You wouldn't know because you are not that bright and daring. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
You must be playing the "game" wrong. I thinck the object is to get pussy not to get turned down by the most gals.
You must be playing the "game" wrong. I thinck the object is to get pussy not to get turned down by the most gals. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
It's a throwaway..
You must be playing the "game" wrong. I thinck the object is to get pussy not to get turned down by the most gals. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
A few potty mouth and lying, lunatic prima donnas aren't most gals. But then again you spend most of your time with strippers that fit the bill and getting turned down by them because you can't add more zeros to your measly twenty.

A few potty mouth and lying, lunatic prima donnas aren't most gals. But then again you spend most of your time with strippers that fit the bill and getting turned down by them because you can't add more zeros to your measly twenty.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
& you keep getting turned down by the whole asian spa..
& you keep getting turned down by the whole asian spa.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Not exactly. Do you realize how many spas there are in Houston? And how many new ones are popping up? The top ones are going to either implode or explode. They are horribly run.
Not exactly. Do you realize how many spas there are in Houston? And how many new ones are popping up? The top ones are going to either implode or explode. They are horribly run. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
You only say that because you walked in with a pocket full of money & was turned down and had to walk back out with a pocket full of money..

You do this all the time you talk all nice and shit about things and when you get turned down you start talking shit..