Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

Hahahaha here's to outting myself im on pauger and tonti in New Orleans. Come meet me if you have a problem with what I say. Or I'll be in Houston in sienna plantation.
Come show me (;
I'll coordinate that shit. Like for real. Just say the word. Originally Posted by THN

Coordinate that shit!!
Hahahaha here's to outting myself im on pauger and tonti in New Orleans. Come meet me if you have a problem with what I say. Or I'll be in Houston in sienna plantation.
Come show me (; Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I guarantee you they wont. They will just continue to hide behind their keyboards and phones.
Houston loves Nigerian pimped tranny midgets..............sweeeeeet
Coordinate that shit!! Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Silence young man.

Kitty and David should just go get married and move to a deserted island somewhere. They are made for each other They and all the voices in there heads could be one big happy family Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I was referring to ^^^^ that.
As usual, davidfree has another intelligent, well thought out, and well written post. He should be a role model for all. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
How many handles do you have here, Sybil?
Kitty and David should just go get married and move to a deserted island somewhere. They are made for each other They and all the voices in there heads could be one big happy family Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Do not imply that our members have voices in THEIR head. That is a medical condition.
Haha. You'll don't want to meet up though !
My next trip to Houston is in February. I usually book up in advance but I could try to pencil you in.
Is this Sahsa person a dude? Part of the tranny club? The pics look like a husky feller. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Kinda like your mom
Another juvenile swing and a miss ... please up your game.
  • rx.tx
  • 08-11-2016, 05:03 PM
This thread is like an episode of Maury filmed in a M6 parking lot.
Another juvenile swing and a miss ... please up your game. Originally Posted by pyramider
Says the guy who inserts the word taint into every post. That's a real display of intelligence.
I don't see the point of this exercise ma...let these DFW simps and their mediocre hookers get back to their quest for the best looking spinner MILF midget with natural titties who squirts and barebacks. You should let this shit go.