Hunting Trump supporters!!!!!

• oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
No ones hates you either little girl. Just because you cry like a little bitch about Trump is no reason to throat punch you. Absolutley not. Just find a safe space. It will be ok. I support gay rights.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

ROFLMAO!!!!

you go girl. you win the funniest post of the day award.

From OEB11-Amen and thank you - AE
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by themystic
Washed up Hookers like you have comprehension skills, No one want to see you Ellen. I have emails and PM of you begging me to see but I cant share them, Give it up Moscow I don't want your pussy, There are better options. And please embrace you new safe space with the Gays. They cant do much to protect you while wearing a MAGA hat but I heard your gotten taken to.

A completely unwarranted and personal attack on a Lady and valued poster.

TM should be ashamed of that - but is not and will not proffer a deserved Apology to AE!
Washed up Hookers like you have comprehension skills, No one want to see you Ellen. I have emails and PM of you begging me to see but I cant share them, Give it up Moscow I don't want your pussy, There are better options. And please embrace you new safe space with the Gays. They cant do much to protect you while wearing a MAGA hat but I heard your gotten taken to.

TM should be ashamed of that - but is not and will not proffer a deserved Apology to AE!
Originally Posted by oeb11
You're a fine apology arbitrator.

I think you owe EVERYBODY an apology.

Thanks for keeping on topic, cogently and Constructively!

Donnie, am I right? Am I right?

You're a fine apology arbitrator.

I think you owe EVERYBODY an apology.

Thanks for keeping on topic, cogently and Constructively!

Donnie, am I right? Am I right?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i think themystic should check his PM's. Don't you?
Hunting Trump supporters!!!
Never seen anything like it!

Originally Posted by oeb11
You DTDS are the height of hypocrisy. I've been called every name in the book by you DTDS. Only difference is I don't cry to the fucking moderators every time one of you punks calls me names. If I offend a Lady in the forum Ill apologize. Until then mind your own business little man
Gays get a pass for that kind of stuff. Originally Posted by lustylad
Is Moscow Ellen gay. That makes sense. bb, oeb and you are always white knighting her
Dude...that's kind of harsh. I know She started it...but ............ Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah I know. Nice don't work with her and her type. Im just speaking Trump talk with the self professed Trump diva. She likes to dish it out and praise Trump, talk like Trump and act like Trump. She doesn't like being on the receiving end of Trump talk
I dunno...calling her a washed up hooker sounds kind of like a thing Trump would say about Stormey D. And AE appears to be a native Texan....judging by her knowledge of "Horney Toads" . She should get some blame...if She is a native Texan ,She grew up in a school that probably placed football (and the dinero it brings) ahead of academics. This whole us versus them shit is getting really played. I have a bad feeling that even after Nov 2020...and the long national nightmare is finally over...that things will never be as laid back as the good ol' days.
The USA has been divided to a degree ever since Vietnam...way over 50 years. Russia has to be loving how well the "Moron" they directly helped win the election in 2016 has further divided us.
I dunno...calling her a washed up hooker sounds kind of like a thing Trump would say about Stormey D. And AE appears to be a native Texan....judging by her knowledge of "Horney Toads" . She should get some blame...if She is a native Texan,She grew up in a school that probably placed football (and the dinero it brings) ahead of academics. This whole us versus them shit is getting really played. I have a bad feeling that even after Nov 2020...and the long national nightmare is finally over...that things will never be as laid back as the good ol' days.
The USA has been divided to a degree ever since Vietnam...way over 50 years. Russia has to be loving how well the "Moron" they directly helped win the election in 2016 has further divided us. Originally Posted by matchingmole
I know what you mean. The girls in HS didn't play on the football team because they weren't tough enough. I liked those days a lot better when the girls weren't trying be as tough as the men.I tried the nice approach. Doesn't work with the hardcore Trump is my Savior crowd.There's a reason people are slapping the MAGA hats right off their heads
i think themystic should check his PM's. Don't you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think you should check your PMS. Don't you?

She was just using words. I was raised with the belief that If a woman hits you...you don't hit back

These days....if she breaks out a machete...then that changes the situation entirely. Hardcore Trumptards can be as annoying a fuck...but they weren't born that way. They were molded by years of watching Fox...and getting suckered in that warped world view.They are under the impression that they are the cool kids...and the world and the so called Lame Stream Media" are the bad guys.Very cult like...and deprogramming is about as likely as Mexico paying for our wall.
She was just using words. I was raised with the belief that If a woman hits you...you don't hit back

These days....if she breaks out a machete...then that changes the situation entirely. Hardcore Trumptards can be as annoying a fuck...but they weren't born that way. They were molded by years of watching Fox...and getting suckered in that warped world view.They are under the impression that they are the cool kids...and the world and the so called Lame Stream Media" are the bad guys.Very cult like...and deprogramming is about as likely as Mexico paying for our wall.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Wikileaks demonstrated that the lame-stream media is a biased propaganda machine supporting the destruction of all American institutions; so, we damn well know we are on the side seeking to preserve what the Founding Fathers created.
You’re right, they’ve fallen for the long con.

But today, more and more conscious conservatives are fleeing this rat infested yacht.

There’s only one thing one thing we can yet do.

Pray for them, brothers and sisters!

These days....if she breaks out a machete...then that changes the situation entirely. Hardcore Trumptards can be as annoying a fuck...but they weren't born that way. They were molded by years of watching Fox...and getting suckered in that warped world view.They are under the impression that they are the cool kids...and the world and the so called Lame Stream Media" are the bad guys.Very cult like...and deprogramming is about as likely as Mexico paying for our wall. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Trust me MM I blew off her bullshit over and over. Finally I said fuck it. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Its a duck, She's a duck with a machete