Pussy! Taint!?!!??? What? Show us what you got.

Definitely girl cum. I had quite the session with Claire before taking that pic early last week. If I recall, she hadn't been fucked in a week (mommy duty) when I saw her. She got pretty worked up.

Definitely girl cum mixed with coconut oil. Same as what was on the condom when she took it off me.

Any doubts, feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by readysetgo12
I hate you RSG.

Just kidding. You did an awesome job taking that picture. Originally Posted by tzv13
Love that signature line!
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Why thank you!
RR said:Couldn't you have coaxed some of the younger pink pussied hotties into posting?
yeah, like your retarded ass could tell the difference.
Love that signature line! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Claire - I'm partial to my sig line. Just sayin'.
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Less talk, more taint!
quote--If every provider posted appetizing healthy/safe looking kitty shots like yours then the board would certainly be a better place.

LOL..true!!

I may be an old ho but my pussy still looks good and it is tighter than most 30 year olds!{or at least I have been told...lol}
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20141013_120828_zpse6pvz0t6.jpg (43.5 KB, 700 views)
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 06:16 PM
quote--If every provider posted appetizing healthy/safe looking kitty shots like yours then the board would certainly be a better place.

LOL..true!!

I may be an old ho but my pussy still looks good and it is tighter than most 30 year olds!{or at least I have been told...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain

That right there would kill me...

...I'm deathly allergic to chocolate.
That right there would kill me...

...I'm deathly allergic to chocolate. Originally Posted by tzv13
Then it's a good thing I made coconut cakes today
  • tzv13
  • 06-16-2015, 08:36 PM
I do love coconut.
Coconut is amazing!
Coconut is amazing! Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
For a lot of guys it seems that cum filled cunts is amazing as well...... Your "friend" barebacks... Do you?
For a lot of guys it seems that cum filled cunts is amazing as well...... Your "friend" barebacks... Do you? Originally Posted by Whispers
God wasted a good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth. Wow. You are pathetic.
Looks to be a couple of Invertebrates stirring the pot!!!
  • tzv13
  • 06-17-2015, 02:17 PM
Less talk. More taint.