Have you ever fall for a provider?

• DSK
  • 01-15-2017, 11:40 PM
I think absolutes are always wrong. Originally Posted by JohnSnow
You are absolutely correct!
  • DSK
  • 01-15-2017, 11:42 PM
For those that say providers don't fall for clients or that a provider will never tell you can stop being a client...

Once upon a time I told a guy I liked that I no longer wanted him to be a client type. Well the next time we're hanging out he asks how I'm doing on money. I told him I was okay and thought nothing more about it. Well on the way back from breakfast, he stops at an ATM to hit me back for the meal (he forgot his wallet in his car so I paid) and then proceeds to hand me $$$. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I know it's weird but I was a bit insulted. It also hurt and it was really hard not to cry right then and there. I know it wasn't his intention to make me feel like that but it didn't matter. Maybe that's his way of showing he cares that I have gas money and have everything I need? Maybe that was his way of telling me to not get attached? Either way it hurt and I'll think twice before saying that to a client again.

In any case, I cried....all the way to the shoe store. Lol jk Originally Posted by honeydavis
Maybe some guys enjoy helping a girl out financially...I know I don't. The nice thing about paying is probably what you felt from him - he didn't want any obligation to you.
Stay on topic berk thank you Originally Posted by suiram77
For just once act like a gentleman and leave her alone. If you're butt hurt she wouldn't see you get over it. And yes, people talk shit on the Internet, happens everywhere. But sounds like you're crossing a line by talking about a physical confrontation when she's already made it clear she doesn't want to see you.

She's what - 5 foot nothing and a girl you're threatening her? I don't care what country you're from, that's a coward in any language.
For just once act like a gentleman and leave her alone. If you're butt hurt she wouldn't see you get over it. And yes, people talk shit on the Internet, happens everywhere. But sounds like you're crossing a line by talking about a physical confrontation when she's already made it clear she doesn't want to see you.

She's what - 5 foot nothing and a girl you're threatening her? I don't care what country you're from, that's a coward in any language. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
First of all S A W B!! There is no where you see me mention anything about a physical confrontation I mean really lmfao!!!!! That's not even possible. I said I wanted to get an appointment to see berk in a session since she is so fine as hell, I mean ain't that's the reason why we here? Second everything you post or say is stupid and B S but in the future my P M works so use it and then we can have a private conversation off the boards since we are both gentlemen.

Btw just curious are you her pimp or something? You must be running to her defense like that lol, but let me teach you something Mr. pimp, if you going to be on the hooker boards and talk plenty shit then you should be able to take plenty of shit when that person responds to your bull shit, otherwise get off the boards and go back to work.

Now stay on topic or don't post no more beef garbage in this thread F B thank you!!!!!
NYr must be without internet service again. Explains his drive by like appearances. Mojojo, who knows. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Mojojo gets too busy with important stuff, like ... Fucking, to be bothered with board fights....
Lmao!!! I don't see any board fights no where in this thread, if you go back to page 2 and follow my post and berk post up to page 10 you will see we just have a huge disagreement on the topic of a provider or hobbyist falling for each other. Once I said what I said and then she said what she said, it was then when her ass followed up with a rude shit talking post. I mean if you going to tell somebody to S T F U like she did to me then you better be able to handle the response to your own words period.

You can't then run and start hitting RMT buttons like if your ass is innocent, I mean really who do that shit. That's why NYr said for us both to drop it, because he knows she is not innocent, her shit is right here for everyone to see. I said I will never fall for a provider or let a provider fall for me I'm here for fun only not Love. Eccie and the hobby is all business for me not a damn dating website lmao!! Berk can fall for whoever she wants to that's her choice like I already said serval times now. We will never agree on this topic and that's cool so our disagreement on the topic is over as far as I'm concerned.

Btw one of the funniest things in life for me is when a person talks shit like a real Bad ass but their fingers is on the numbers 911 on their phone lmfao!!! Kmsl !!! rofl !!!!!

It just makes me laugh so fucking hard. I have seen this happen many times in my world and it always makes my ass smile like a hooker on Super Bowl night. �� �� �� ��

Let's get this money babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Now then...let's return to tricks falling in love with hookers.
I don't understand a bunch of sex workers and their clients, who are fucking a lot of people, can then say that they expect monogamy in a love relationship.

I have fallen for 4 different providers in 4 different cities. I have a really great time BCD and an amazing time in other social situations with them. But, I am not looking for a lock down relationship. I don't have an expectation to be their one and only. Actually, it excites me to think about them sometimes getting their sexual and or, financial needs met by other guys.

Am I "in love" with these women? Absolutely!
Do I want to change them? Absolutely not!
Do I want to live with any of them? That comes under not wanting to change them.
Do I want them to be monogamous with me? That is up to them, not me!

I guess it's a matter of what I want out of life. I've done the marriage thing. I liked that so much, I had to do it twice. I'm not looking to add more children to the world and I'm not looking to be the financial savior to anyone.

So, yes I fall for a few ladies. I miss seeing them when I'm not near them. Very much.
But, it doesn't mean I will stop seeing other ladies and I wouldn't expect them to change what they do. In fact, I'm all for whatever makes them happy.
That would be love.
I have fallen for 4 different providers in 4 different cities. I have a really great time BCD and an amazing time in other social situations with them. But, I am not looking for a lock down relationship. I don't have an expectation to be their one and only. Originally Posted by micktoz
I've had some "special friends" over the years. It's hard when you read on a daily basis about what they do with other guys, but you just have to get past it and get to the point where you don't care what they do with everyone else -- what you care about is what she does with you, and how she makes you feel. When your wife hasn't even looked at you dick in 18 years except to point and laugh, just having someone say things like, "You're a nice guy," and "Can you come see me today?" (even if she means bring 200 with you) can make you day, week, month.
I don't think ANY of you guys really fall for hookers. Why would you? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
She said I was the only one she did that with.
She said I was the only one she did that with. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

Damn, she said that to me too!
Once upon a time I told a guy I liked that I no longer wanted him to be a client type. Well the next time we're hanging out he asks how I'm doing on money. I told him I was okay and thought nothing more about it. Well on the way back from breakfast, he stops at an ATM to hit me back for the meal (he forgot his wallet in his car so I paid) and then proceeds to hand me $$$. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I know it's weird but I was a bit insulted. It also hurt and it was really hard not to cry right then and there. I know it wasn't his intention to make me feel like that but it didn't matter. Maybe that's his way of showing he cares that I have gas money and have everything I need? Maybe that was his way of telling me to not get attached? Either way it hurt and I'll think twice before saying that to a client again. Originally Posted by honeydavis
My favorite post so far in this thread. I could see myself being the guy in this scenario. The answer to your two questions could both be "yes".
For those that say providers don't fall for clients or that a provider will never tell you can stop being a client...

Once upon a time I told a guy I liked that I no longer wanted him to be a client type. Well the next time we're hanging out he asks how I'm doing on money. I told him I was okay and thought nothing more about it. Well on the way back from breakfast, he stops at an ATM to hit me back for the meal (he forgot his wallet in his car so I paid) and then proceeds to hand me $$$. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I know it's weird but I was a bit insulted. It also hurt and it was really hard not to cry right then and there. I know it wasn't his intention to make me feel like that but it didn't matter. Maybe that's his way of showing he cares that I have gas money and have everything I need? Maybe that was his way of telling me to not get attached? Either way it hurt and I'll think twice before saying that to a client again.

In any case, I cried....all the way to the shoe store. Lol jk Originally Posted by honeydavis
If I was the guy in this case H D if you said that to me, I would of just said immediately I can't do that. I'm here for fun not love or anything serious. There is not a such a thing as free pussy no matter how you look at it, this guy would of still being paying you in the long run regardless.
My favorite post so far in this thread. I could see myself being the guy in this scenario. The answer to your two questions could both be "yes". Originally Posted by TinMan
Aww thank you TM. And you're probably right on both cases.
Aww thank you TM. And you're probably right on both cases. Originally Posted by honeydavis
Just curious Honey D how did it come to that point to where you was falling for him and didn't want to see him as a client anymore?