GUYS WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SHOWED UP AT A PROVIDERS INCALL AND SHE GREETED YOU TOTALLY NUDE AND A LITTLE HIGH WITH CUM ALL OVER HER TITS, CHIN AND LIPS?

I want to thank everyone for their comments and input))) I did my best to tabulate the results. It seems that guys would prefer to have another screwdriver drink with me to get me even more horny while discussing who just fucked me and covered my tits in cum and then most wanted to fuck me bare and cream me while I talked in even greater detail about the guys who fucked my brains out. I did get responses and variations for all options. Many of the guys elaborated in great detail and mixed options very creatively which I enjoyed reading))
Scrub her, rub her, suck her, fuck her.
At least it was a provider and not your wife
gross I would just turn around and run as fast as I could. Need my ladies with some class!
"Guys what would you do if you showed up at a slut's incall and she greeted you totally nude, a little high from a few drinks, cum all over her large tits, cum all over her chin and lips?"

I'd assume I had just left, forgotten my keys, and walked back in to get them. And then say Thank You for a great time, Tantra Goddess.
Sorry but I gotta have you shower.

Now, I'm not going to mind scrubbing you down in the shower.
thanks for bumping this post the depths of the sea. wish the mods could lock it
Just saw the OP and had to laugh...I once saw a provider and was the “first” guy in the scenario. She had a client that wanted to come into her session with her covered in cum. During our session, she asked me to come see her in a few days when she had him scheduled...we would suck and fuck and I would blow on her face and tits...then leave as he was on the way in. So this hot little spinner offers a free session as long as I cum where she tells me....who am I to say not to that!

On the appointed day, I showed up did my job and left. Was thinking about staying close by to see the guy who would experience my work...but left.

I am amazed at some of the responses to the OP...such indignation! Get over it, first of all, the OP was posting a scenario that could or may have happened under specific circumstances...I.e fantasy not reality. Second, it was a chance to start an interesting and kinky discourse.

For those of you who are going to not see Teagen love because of this...thank you, it frees up more of her time for people that she would enjoy being with.
I’d hire a retired nfl punter to kick “ IT “ fat pussy.
I might be a little late in my response, but first I'd give her a good spanking... then I think I'd make her suck me off to add my cum, then I'd wash her off with a golden shower, then follow it with a real shower where I fuck her and give her a nice creampie.
Slit that fucken bitch's throat for (A) insulting me like that and (B) being so goddamn disgusting. End of story
turn around and leave...delete contact, wash brain and eyes....
I appreciate the additional comments My goal is always to make the session as naughty and kinky as each one of you desire. I do have a very naughty taboo mind although my favorite activity is just feeling your tongue or hard cock on my clit and g spot as you fuck me)) Nothing feels as good as being fucked)))
Whoa! I would do you in the shower. To wash all that cum off and then we would have our fun. Blow multiple loads all over and left it to the next guy to figure it out. HAHA!
Get her a hot towel, hand it to her, say "you have a little something here and there," and then I turn and go.