Quid Pro Quo took place for sure, now what?

it boils down to Trump's Cult thinks his actions aren't so bad. they know his actions are wrong, but they hate the Left for going after him so hard, that they want it excused.

if it was me, I would toss Guiliani in prison and "reprimand" Trump. and get on with working. nothing is solved by the impeachment process. Trump will not be convicted, regardless of actual bribery, quid pro quo, quid pro Joe, or anything else.
it boils down to Trump's Cult thinks his actions aren't so bad. they know his actions are wrong, but they hate the Left for going after him so hard, that they want it excused.

if it was me, I would toss Guiliani in prison and "reprimand" Trump. and get on with working. nothing is solved by the impeachment process. Trump will not be convicted, regardless of actual bribery, quid pro quo, quid pro Joe, or anything else.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You and Schitty claiming something is "wrong" has all of the ~credibility~ of you and Schitty claiming Schitty had irrefutable "PROOF" that Trump colluded with Russia.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2019, 02:38 PM
You and Schitty claiming something is "wrong" has all of the ~credibility~ of you and Schitty claiming Schitty had irrefutable "PROOF" that Trump colluded with Russia. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump was talking about your dimbass when he said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue as his hillbilly supporters wouldn't care....
Trump was talking about your dimbass when he said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue as his hillbilly supporters wouldn't care.... Originally Posted by WTF
Do you know how to make an idiot curious?

I think i'll tell you later
  • oeb11
  • 11-18-2019, 03:02 PM
LOL
Very good, NGIT!
I believe that rises to the level of impeachment or at the very least censure with impeachment next if it happens again.
Originally Posted by WTF
It's not QPQ anymore it bribery now and since that not working it's on to "did Trump lie to mullhead"...that shit has been beat to death. I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend that you being a liberaltarian and all.
Trump was talking about your dimbass when he said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue as his hillbilly supporters wouldn't care.... Originally Posted by WTF
New Yorkers like Epstein deserve to be shot. Meanwhile Odumbo and hildebeest ACTUALLY -- without a trial -- executed an American citizen with a drone, and you didn't say a fucking word.
New Yorkers like Epstein deserve to be shot. Meanwhile Odumbo and hildebeest ACTUALLY -- without a trial -- executed an American citizen with a drone, and you didn't say a fucking word. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

this particular american muslim was working for Al Qaeda... prolly why they didn't squawk about it.

this particular american muslim was working for Al Qaeda... prolly why they didn't squawk about it.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Then there was the hildebeest remark about taking out Assange with a drone.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 09:36 AM
It's not QPQ anymore it bribery now and since that not working it's on to "did Trump lie to mullhead"...that shit has been beat to death. I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend that you being a liberaltarian and all. Originally Posted by bb1961
QPQ is something happening between your ass and Trumps fist...

• WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Did you squawk about it?

Then there was the hildebeest remark about taking out Assange with a drone. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

link? never heard that.

I did see Sweden is dropping the phony rape case against Assange. that charge was bullshit from the day it was announced. outrageous that it was allowed to go this long.

Originally Posted by WTF

Originally Posted by WTF

you certainly find some interesting memes.

this one is from a survivor episode. looks like someone got voted out. lol.
Did you squawk about it?

Originally Posted by WTF

that's a cool gif. what's your point with that gif?

skating thru?

should eye have???? lol...
It's not QPQ anymore it bribery now and since that not working it's on to "did Trump lie to mullhead"...that shit has been beat to death. I don't expect a mental midget like you to comprehend that you being a liberaltarian and all. Originally Posted by bb1961
It's becoming a slippery slope. The Democrats really aren't sure how to approach this whole idea of impeachment. First they initiated the idea that there was a "Quid pro quo". If I am not mistaken Nancy Pelosi was being interviewed saying we now have Bribery instead of a Quid pro quo. It's obvious she doesn't know what she's talking about. "Quid pro quo" is not a crime in itself it's the premise for the crime of Bribery. So if the Democrats are dismissing anything of a Quid pro quo they will never establish the premise for Bribery. Even though it's not a laughing matter the Democrats are so stupid they are turning this impeachment hearing into a comedy skit.