The truth (Relax2013)

I see a lot of people that don't know shit posting lies about Relax on here, and the motive is the same in almost every case - jealousy. Kendra posted her shit because she was jealous - jealous of her hubby and his bitches. The other losers on here post their shit because they would love to be the owner of Relax and they are jealous. That's all this is.
In this business, you have to keep your bitches in line or everything breaks down. That's the way the world works, and they actually like it that way even though they won't admit it. Look now- he isn't having any trouble keeping ladies there. You fuckers don't know shit about the business. Sometimes you have to break some eggs to make an omelet. Happens all the time. Originally Posted by R and R Consulting
  • motor
  • 01-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Kendra's Retreat
R and R Consulting must have sucked....already banned.....waterheads
Anybody else want to bang Kendra with all that pinned up energy ��
  • only1
  • 01-26-2016, 05:00 AM
If she got what she deserved from divorce settlement, she is looking for sugar baby not sugar daddy.
Kendra, divorced or not I'm ready to make an "decent" Proposal
I know it looks like a don't know shit... but you have to be a desperate to go back to this place... there are so many other places. Why do you want to support people who admittedly screwed people over. Blows my mind......
Google relax and dallaspd. The posts are interesting.
Interesting .....
So, when are the next ratings sweep for local news? Channel 5 might be an interesting watch this season.
Google relax and dallaspd. The posts are interesting. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm willing to bet her husband was caught there and she is one pissed off Wifey lol
I guess I'm not seeing it. Just a bunch of instagram links.
Something about a woman straight up telling DPD of a 'brothel' called relax, it's location, and she has proof of how it's operating. All of this on Facebook.
I saw that. But it's only two posts.

I guess I'm not seeing the meat in that sammich.
I'm willing to bet her husband was caught there and she is one pissed off Wifey lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
My thought too. I thought it was funny more than anything.
I would run for the hills if "Snitches get stitches" runs true.