Obama’s policy strategy: Ignore laws

• CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey, CBJ7, what do you think of the EO I linked to? I'm sure you will be able to find someone to explain it to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Reagan issued an EO for transparency ... Bush revolked it (gee I wonder why), Obie revolked the Bush EO and re-upped Reagans EO

what do YOU think about that
Hey, Doofie! What's your take on what I think is one of the best EOs ever signed. And I mean that, it is a great EO. Just click on the link I posted.

Answer my question first, CBJ7. Actually, the one I linked to is one I think all Presidents should sign and follow. If any President refuses to follow it, including W, they should not be President.

Now, about the author of the EO . . .

Seems he has totally ignored it from the beginning.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Im already on record saying I agree with government transparency

your turn, now answer my question

its too late for W to sign it ..
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Who's not for government transparency?

The levels of what's acceptable or required is a pretty subjective matter under any circumstances, and i have a hard time getting all wound up about it either way.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 04:48 PM
no answer COF ?

AGAIN?

if its too difficult for your senile brain to comprehend say so, everyone will understand
Well, this is the most secretive President we've had. Yet you defend him at every opportunity. What gives?
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Well, this is the most secretive President we've had. Yet you defend him at every opportunity. What gives? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the soft spot in your brain is what gives
Your inability to comprehend is worse than I thought. If you think this President has been open and transparent like he promised, you are also delusional. Sorry, dude. It's too bad.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Your inability to comprehend is worse than I thought. If you think this President has been open and transparent like he promised, you are also delusional. Sorry, dude. It's too bad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

your skewed idea of transparent is literal ... kinda like you think you have the RIGHT to know about government sting operations ..
If you are speaking to me, placing a moratorium on a law has the same affect as changing a law. If the joint Congress cannot override his override, then Obama de facto changed the law.

Doove, I admitted that if Obama went to Normandy that he did in fact honor D-Day.

I have also clearly stated my reasons for not liking Obama, and I have no desire to keep responding to your ridiculous claims that I'd love Obama if there had never been a Hillary Clinton campaign. I think Obama is a lazy, worthless, shifty, hen pecked lieing bitch who has never had a job that he didn't not show up for or work on the company's dime to write his books, and he is out for himself and himself alone. That is when Michelle takes his collar off and lets him climb out of his box. Clear enough? In case it isn't..........Hillary Clinton campaign or no, I would not have voted for Obama because of his inexperience, and I wouldn't like him now for the above reasons.

Joe, here's the link again. I had it cached. http://news.yahoo.com/shock-video-ob...033218997.html Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
OH, Douchee is a liar. Ocommie did not go to Normandy. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...s-inexcusable/
You still don't comprehend, do you, CBJ7? I never said I had a right to know about government sting operations. I have a right to know about government wrongdoing.

I also had a right to know what was in the Affordable Care Act before it was voted into law. Were there hearings? Was there debate? Was there even time for lawmakers to read the damn thing before it was voted on?

How much else is going on behind our back. Oh, yeah. The President has a secret "kill" list that includes American citizens. I have a right to know about that. Oh, and we are conducting some secret wars in Somalia and Yemen. I have a right to know about that. There are likely many things I have a right to know about but don't because this President is keeping it secret.

You seem to think that we are here for the government, and that we need to accept what the government hands us. That's bullshit. The government is here for us. Of the people, by the people and for the people. Remember that? How about "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

And I'm not the one who promised openness and transparency in government. OBAMA DID! He lied. There is no openness, and no transparency. Listen to his speech. He condemns exactly what he is doing.

At least I know that this President can detain me indefinitely without probable cause or due process. I'm glad I know that.

Jesus, the lengths you statists will go to in defense of this fascist. Amazing. Simply amazing.
  • Doove
  • 06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
OH, Douchee is a liar. Ocommie did not go to Normandy. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/0...s-inexcusable/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Dude, seriously, you really need to do a better job of keeping up with the conversation.
Dude, seriously, you really need to do a better job of keeping up with the conversation. Originally Posted by Doove
You still lied. Fucker. He did not go to Normandy and you are A FUCKING LIAR...
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2012, 06:36 PM
You still don't comprehend, do you, CBJ7? I never said I had a right to know about government sting operations. I have a right to know about government wrongdoing.

I also had a right to know what was in the Affordable Care Act before it was voted into law. Were there hearings? Was there debate? Was there even time for lawmakers to read the damn thing before it was voted on?

How much else is going on behind our back. Oh, yeah. The President has a secret "kill" list that includes American citizens. I have a right to know about that. Oh, and we are conducting some secret wars in Somalia and Yemen. I have a right to know about that. There are likely many things I have a right to know about but don't because this President is keeping it secret.

You seem to think that we are here for the government, and that we need to accept what the government hands us. That's bullshit. The government is here for us. Of the people, by the people and for the people. Remember that? How about "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

And I'm not the one who promised openness and transparency in government. OBAMA DID! He lied. There is no openness, and no transparency. Listen to his speech. He condemns exactly what he is doing.

At least I know that this President can detain me indefinitely without probable cause or due process. I'm glad I know that.

Jesus, the lengths you statists will go to in defense of this fascist. Amazing. Simply amazing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

for a constitution hound, you use the word RIGHTS alot ... you want rights you dont and wont have and then bitch about the ones you do have ...

and you had plenty time to read the bill .. the debate lasted over a year, the bill cleared the senate in December and wasnt signed until March ... you are the one obligated to make an effort to go to Washington and read it ... unless of course you think you have the right to have HR's delivered to your front door.