DDBD Photography Updates

The end of March is nearly booked up and I am now booking for April. I will be back in San Antonio and Austin over the next two weeks. I will also be in New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Maryland and DC during the last week of April. If you are interested in shooting feel free to pm me.
When will you be back in Dallas? I want to take pics with my girlfriend, BrownSugarBaby!
@Cassidy I will come up anytime for you two. Let me know what's good for you and we are on :-)
^^ Whore for beautiful women! ^^
^^ Whore for beautiful women! ^^ Originally Posted by notanewbie
hell yes...no shame in my game...but I always try to give you guys honest eye candy :-)
The end of March is nearly booked up and I am now booking for April. I will be back in San Antonio and Austin over the next two weeks. I will also be in New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Maryland and DC during the last week of April. If you are interested in shooting feel free to pm me. Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
DDBD, I look forward doing more "photography" when you come down to San Antonio.
Same here Sonya...see you soon :-)
Vacation is over and It's time to work again. New showcase concepts, new visions, now It's time to bring them to life. I am booking for Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus, and Maryland for the rest of this month and early May. If you want to schedule feel free to text or call me at 832-693-2591.
Providers, Playmates, models and more...DDBD Photography is here to help you with your photographic needs. I am booking shoots for the remainder of April in Houston and Maryland and for May in Houston, Austin and San Antonio. If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to pm me or call me at 832-693-2591.

It's time for those summer showcase updates and I am now booking shoots at some awesome beach locations. For details or to schedule pm me or call 832-693-2591.
I will also be in New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte, Maryland and DC during the last week of April.

PLEASE My Dear DDBD:
Enlighten me as to whether this holds true at this juncture...or I shall be kicking myself for procrastinating and missing such a wonderful opportunity, if this is still your Itinerary PM me at your convenience. My Real-Estate Business is taking the better part of my time lately!

XoX,
Haruka

I'm sorry dear but I was just in New Orleans this weekend. I am heading to the east coast tomorrow. I am adding East Texas and Lake Charles to my monthly travel locations and I may head back to New Orleans next month but not sure when.
Back in Houston and booking for May...pm me for special rates and packages.
I can't wait to work with you again DDBD! You are the best! I am trying to decide on my next shoot and will let you know. I'm also so excited to see my new website!!

When You Want High Class Quality Pictures and Websites DDBD is the way to go ladies!
Thank you SweetCakes and I'm looking forward to our next shoot also and site will be done soon :-)