The Highest Form Of Flattery?

Me and you both. I am trying to catch up on emails and place some ads for my upcoming Dallas trip. There was one plug for my trip to Dallas beginning June 11th. Originally Posted by Ansley
At least the squirrel lets you travel.No one in their right mind will watch Edward for me

As for you WTF You must have a cat,hamster,gold fish,or tortoise I can insult.

OK I am going back to my Grammar for dummies book. Who knew that God is suppose to be capped??? You learn something new every day
Who knew that God is suppose to be capped??? Originally Posted by Becky
Athiests...
As for you WTF You must have a cat,hamster,gold fish,or tortoise I can insult.
Originally Posted by Becky

His best friend is his right hand...he's even got a nickname for him....but I don't want to reveal personal information.....
His best friend is his right hand...he's even got a nickname for him....but I don't want to reveal personal information..... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
This is tragicIt sounds like WTF needs a pet.Just slip me his address, and I will ship Edward over for a nice looooong visit. Edward does not allow any relationships with your hands right, or left , and he is a little gassy this week, but it's all just part of his charm.

A nice visit with Ed, and WTF will never ever insult my text ever agian.
Gosh, Becky. That imagery in your last post is REALLY graphic.

Ouch!

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. Will you tell me where you found it? Smile.
Gosh, Becky. That imagery in your last post is REALLY graphic.

Ouch!

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. Will you tell me where you found it? Smile. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
We have the coolest new smileys Elisabeth. I am not sure where they are all coming from, but I have just gone nuts with them.If you just click on the more option at the bottom left on our smileys area you will see them all.

Have fun
I'm going to have to check them out, Becky. Thanks. I must be developing a bit of a smiley FETISH. I'm LIKING them after really disliking them for so many years.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
We have the coolest new smileys Elisabeth. I am not sure where they are all coming from, but I have just gone nuts with them.If you just click on the more option at the bottom left on our smileys area you will see them all.

Have fun Originally Posted by Becky
You seem to be leaning toward the violent rather than the Hello Kitty.
You seem to be leaning toward the violent rather than the Hello Kitty. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I use to be a pacifist, but the Tots & tiaras marathon has turned me into a violent pest.

Edit to add...That hello kitty look like a God damn squirrel.
I do NOT like those Hello Kitty thingies. Shoot 'em ALL!

Wait. This smiley is better. I'm being lazy and it's on the first page as well.

Get the kitty!!!!

There.

Elisabeth

P.S. Becky, they look like squirrels?
Yea, y'all keep fucking with me.....

There is something just inherently WRONG with that photo, Ansley!!!

I just have to get some sleep. I hope that I don't dream of that image.

Shooting squirrels. Lord.

Elisabeth
I hope that I don't dream of that image. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
With the most evil grin and tone in my voice, pleasant dreams dear.

Now where is that Becky chick with that mangey ole
hound.

Now where is that Becky chick with that mangey ole
hound. Originally Posted by Ansley
Oh God ( with a capital G) help us she is posting some more pics of the rodent.Putting a helmet on your dog ( although he may need one for health reasons) is not going to convince anyone that he is tough.Give up Ansley you are only embarassing that poor fellow when you post his pics here.

I feel like paying to send the poor guy to a photo shoot with Rachel Stephans.Maybe she could photo shop him in to looking like a real dog.:roflmao :

You guys are just lucky that it is past my bed time.I better not find any insults directed at my dog ,or text tomorrow.I can throw a huge tantrum here if I do, and I have the smileys to back me up.

So there:furiou s: