Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

Two funny guys. I'm the one that TE posted/ad about an alert on me. OldL keep on sucking up.
I happen to receive a lot of PMs to encourage my discussions with the queens wanna be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If you get a PM talking about me, send it to me. You and the people sending them obviously don't have the balls to PM/text me and say it to me. My number is posted here. I'm not afraid of you and your little words, troll.
What happened to calling 911 when somebody died?
Two funny guys. I'm the one that TE posted/ad about an alert on me. OldL keep on sucking up.
I happen to receive a lot of PMs to encourage my discussions with the queens wanna be Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Grow up. Can someone please post the link to the alert that was posted on this je** o**. I belive it was two months ago that it was posted.
If you get a PM talking about me, send it to me. You and the people sending them obviously don't have the balls to PM/text me and say it to me. My number is posted here. I'm not afraid of you and your little words, troll. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Girl dont fall into this crazy mans trap. Look at all the following on his alert. It's obvious he is not liked. Im trying to figure out how to post that link.
Keep looking TE and when you don't find an alert on me; maybe you should report yourself to the mods.
That's way over the top, even for you needing attention.
Maybe the mods can help you find this slander you speak of about me.
I'm still a nobody, and you are still you
PMs are "private" JP. I wouldn't want a copy of yours either.
Keep looking TE and when you don't find an alert on me; maybe you should report yourself to the mods.
That's way over the top, even for you needing attention.
Maybe the mods can help you find this slander you speak of about me.
I'im still a nobody, and you are still you Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lmaof. Is your life really that bad?
Lmaof? This is not MY life.
Still waiting on MY alert you keep posting about. The mods couldn't find it for YOU?
Lol grow up

It ain't magic. I like most people and most happen to like me. You ought to try it instead of coming on the website and being an ass. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Times have changed since the old board. And not always in a good way....
Thanks for jumping on guys. Maybe you can find the alert on me?
Btw, I can't even spell aspd and I'll never be a board stud.
Many happy endings to you 2.
And if you say they like you....well good for you.
If they say they don't like me.... Well good for me
It's only fun unless it's not fun Y Berra
I would be shocked if you get correspondence from family members much less PMs from supporters on here.

Sucking up? Does it work like mileage points? I can turn it in for free trips?

In the last few weeks I have reunited with a bunch of my old ASPD friends and made some new ones. I just left two ladies that I met through these guys. I'm not looking at showcases but having a few drinks, laughing and getting to know them in person. One I am definitely going to see in the next couple of weeks. You want to trust a review by somebody you don't know or from one of your friends?

It ain't magic. I like most people and most happen to like me. You ought to try it instead of coming on the website and being an ass. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Plus 1,000
Love u 2 TE. Can you now move on and post my alert? Please
And, oldL, if you need to plan a couple of weeks ahead. You really need to find some regulars that "like you" . Trust reviews, they are all real aren't they?
You people are eazy fun smh.
  • EZ.
  • 08-30-2014, 03:22 PM
Times have changed since the old board. And not always in a good way.... Originally Posted by TinMan
I think I remember a TinMan from ASPD. Did we meet? it's like the commercial, a mind is a terrible thing. I agree new and bigger isn't better.
  • EZ.
  • 08-30-2014, 04:07 PM
And, oldL, if you need to plan a couple of weeks ahead. You really need to find some regulars that "like you" . Trust reviews, they are all real aren't they?
You people are eazy fun smh. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Actually, my dance card is full for the next couple of weeks. I will be seeing a stunning lady on Wednesday after closing my books for August.

I have never had one refuse to see me the first, second or forth time. "Like me", who knows? Most of the women, I've ever seen, already have met me.

If these posts are typical, you are rapidly going discourage many from wanting to have anything to do with you. There is no upside to being an ass.