Meet for a drink? Dinner date or both ?

Ok Back on topic....I love to cook LOVE it, so I have included me fixing dinner as part of the date ...and I love cooking together and playing in the kitchen....nothing but an apron and the radio on or of course the room service date those are fun too, usually after working up a good appetite, but I also like to soak in a bubble bath together and talk and a nice back rub for him after. Send them home floating and recharged. THATS MY JOB! and I LOVE it! xo
One of my pet peeves is people saying "faux paux" instead of "faux pas". Carry on. Originally Posted by Sens55

"I'm not disagreeing with you per say, but the point is mute"

Headdeskheaddeskheaddesk
Dinner and drinks are great......its your time ..you can do what you like with it ... xo
My preference for a first date is dinner or drinks and then retire. I use this to get a feel for what my companion is like. Generally when I contact someone I haven't seen before, if I'm going to have the time, I simply ask them if they'd like to meet for dinner and drinks first and then an hour or two after and what they feel an appropriate donation would be. Most times the response is that they'd enjoy that. Rarely do they simply reply with "sure but the clock starts at my normal rates when we meet". It's happened, but only a time or two.

That response alone tells me a lot about what the experience is going to probably be like. Not saying that experience is good or bad, I've enjoyed both responses (and not enjoyed both responses), but it tells you up front what things are like to the provider.

We usually have a lot of fun before and it makes it even more fun after. There have been several times that when the event was over we met again the following night just for drinks, dinner, or a beer completely OTC and that is not a rare occurrence. Treat the lady right and she'll pay you back in spades.

Most of the providers I see I choose carefully and look for signs they enjoy their time both in and out of bed with their gentlemen. Here's an example of a lady I haven't seen but I think we'd have a lot of fun. I won't name her name but she is on ECCIE but not in the KS forum.

She has listed on her profile that she offers lunch +1hr for $250. Dinner +1hr for $250. hhr for $175. hr for $250. 90 min for $300. I'd wager she'd do the Dinner +90 min for the $300 as well. That tells me she just wants to have a good time too and get to know you a little bit. She likes to go out and have some fun. I've met her socially and I can see that in her personality. That's the type of provider I generally have the most fun with.

As to who makes the rules certainly the lady makes the rules as to what she will and will not do both in and out of the bedroom. That said, if her rules are $400 for 30 min of CBJ one pop only then she can have all the rules she wants but my rule is she's not going to see me or get any of my money so in reality, I make the rules as to WHO I SEE and nobody else. If her rules and my rules happen to intersect, then we'll probably have a good time (not always, but usually), if not, then her rules mean nothing to me because I'll never see her.

Jack
I do recall grilling some Steaks there Missy @ BMJ