In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

I'm not commenting on what you deem "truth seeking". My attitude about that is that people will see you how they choose to see you and it doesn't affect me one bit.

I'm commenting on the need to announce that you are RTMing a post. That's a pretty basic bitch move on every level. You feel the compelling need to whine and hit the RTM? Fine-- but announcing it really makes you look like a whiny little bitch. (Wanna RTM me? Go for it. Mods-- I prefer my points with a little coconut milk-- I'm trying to stick to Keto).
I'm not commenting on what you deem "truth seeking". My attitude about that is that people will see you how they choose to see you and it doesn't affect me one bit.

I'm commenting on the need to announce that you are RTMing a post. That's a pretty basic bitch move on every level. You feel the compelling need to whine and hit the RTM? Fine-- but announcing it really makes you look like a whiny little bitch. (Wanna RTM me? Go for it. Mods-- I prefer my points with a little coconut milk-- I'm trying to stick to Keto). Originally Posted by Grace Preston
as you wish!
Excellent!! I have a lot of empty space-- points would make for excellent decoration.

Unfortunately, my lack of actual violations means I won't get any shiny new points. But hey-- at least you tried.
i always give it my best!!
Just a self alert.....you know like he thinks the OP did....

He’s the client.....only benefiting in sexual pleasure from this site...and clearly wants to be popular like some hookers round here...you’re making yourself popular and known for the wrong reasons. The newbie chicks might think it’s cute...but they’ll eventually learn the types of clients they would prefer having .....and that’s not the likes of
you. But hey WALDT right...especially when it comes to that almighty dollar right?
Didn't know that RTM stood for Running To Mommy
Point of order your honor, can you earn points for RTMing the wrong shit over and over again?
I really don't have anything of value to add to this thread, but since it has gone one for so long and to feed my FoMO, I am chiming in with my $.02 ...

That's it, those were my 2 cents.
Point of order your honor, can you earn points for RTMing the wrong shit over and over again? Originally Posted by corona
No.. but most mods I've known will flat out tell you, if you are constantly riding that RTM like a thoroughbred... eventually they'll ignore any reports that aren't nuclear.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-30-2018, 12:39 PM
It used to be that creating unnecessary work for the mods WAS a pointable/bannable offense.
you just admitted that you read the review.. RTM sent Originally Posted by honest_abe
I’m allowed to read the review Abe. I didn’t read the ROS, I don’t have access to it and I am SOO not motivated to try to find a way to read it. I have too much to do to worry about that. My whole point of my post was that the men who commented on the review seemed to be referencing the ROS, although I can’t know for sure. But the comments were very informative and mentioned her pics and IOP.
You obviously didn’t read my post very well. Think before you act.
No.. but most mods I've known will flat out tell you, if you are constantly riding that RTM like a thoroughbred... eventually they'll ignore any reports that aren't nuclear. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

Refer to post #84, 3rd line. "Laughter", "face palms", and "bless your heart" for many continue.
And it’s obvious she doesn’t give a fuck about you and your misogynistic attitude Originally Posted by txexetoo
Lol
haha very funny..

i'm just a seeker of truth..

can you handle that? Originally Posted by honest_abe
And yet, when I ask you questions you don’t want to answer, you deflect.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2018, 06:13 PM
We'll just call it what it was and get this rebuttal threAD done. It's a NO review....