An end to an era

You know, more of Shine and his threats of his "mod connections" which all bullshit aside is a hazard to this community and goes against everything that has been written !
A Mandingo is a West African sir. In slang foooking g terms it's a mofoooker black stud with a very large, hard penis. I know some of you cooters wouldn't understand large penis or especially hard penis. Originally Posted by shinepro
Don’t recall that definition in Django....and Quentin never fucks up.....
what the fuck does that mean? what has tbone2u ever said that warranted being removed? Originally Posted by aznlvr11
First of all my name is Shine Da Great. Only a select few can call me Shine; my inner circle pxo, Sisto our cool mods and a few others here. Tbone is not on that list but yet he persists in calling me Shine. I'll even accept Da Great One. And I'm not going to say which comment I had stricken. I found it offensive so over drinks I requested my connection to have the comments I didn't like removed simple. Why would I mention a negative comment again. So please tread lightly disparaging comments against Shine Da Great. It is basically wasting your time because if I find it offensive I have been assured it will be removed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
I pop back on here too hear Shine isnt gonna post threads anymore?

You may be right shine my boy about not understanding penises.
I'm not really into them.
Maybe your next thread can be about how you are into penises.

It sure doesn't take ya'll long to switch back and forth Originally Posted by tbone2u
He is a self professed pro at shining, just never knew what he meant.
You know how they say polishing the knob, bet it’s real shiny after.
I pop back on here too hear Shine isnt gonna post threads anymore?

Originally Posted by Kammye
Yes Camo, I've officially retired from starting threads although several ladies begged me to reconsider. Too many trolls. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
He keeps leaving but he never goes...
He’s the energizer pro shiner, he keeps going and going.
He’s no quitter...

Uh oh clean up aisle 5
First of all my name is Shine Da Great. Only a select few can call me Shine; my inner circle pxo, Sisto our cool mods and a few others here. Tbone is not on that list but yet he persists in calling me Shine. I'll even accept Da Great One. And I'm not going to say which comment I had stricken. I found it offensive so over drinks I requested my connection to have the comments I didn't like removed simple. Why would I mention a negative comment again. So please tread lightly disparaging comments against Shine Da Great. It is basically wasting your time because if I find it offensive I have been assured it will be removed. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
shinepoooPooo LOL

You will be alright, once you just stop offending people. Once you invite & are polite to ladies... and put a end to this. It takes more energy to be degenerate … less to be good to newbies and ladies. Even the ones whom you don't respect.

This is something I too... have to remind myself EVERY time .. I read your posts!
Yes, tbone, my mod foooking connects are hooking Shine Da Great up ........ Originally Posted by shinepro

All I want to know is what happened to the end?
This question is about as on topic as I can make it.
"This is not the end.....it is not the beginning of the end.....but it is the end of the beginning."'
ahhhh...the new world order on a hooker board
I'm impressed

but I'm not sure you should count your chickens before they hatch.
Why don't you enlighten us px?
A Mandingo is a West African sir. In slang foooking g terms it's a mofoooker black stud with a very large, hard penis. I know some of you cooters wouldn't understand large penis or especially hard penis. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro

Ah, so your a Niger?

That would explain the english as a second language.
Ah, so your a Niger?

That would explain the english as a second language. Originally Posted by Eidolon
There are no Nig*rs in West Africa

Only Nigeriens and Nigerians
It doesn't take much for you racists to show your true colors
You actually thought that was a clever comment to make
You can change handles a million times,still the same bigot troll