ladies show us your ASSets

You know this thread has gone on forever and that's not long enough. Keep them booties coming. Me likey.
bumping my own thread but i never get tired of looking at tushies of the ladies that post here. on occasion i even see a tush that does not get me going but i am happy to see it as i know others will enjoy it. if anyone out there knows a lady that has a tush you like please copy and paste the url and forward it to her and invite her to post a bootie pic. if i live to 100 i will never tire of checking out ladies assets so keep em and us cumming. for those ladies who have already contributed how about some updated looks.
bumping my own thread but i never get tired of looking at tushies of the ladies that post here. on occasion i even see a tush that does not get me going but i am happy to see it as i know others will enjoy it. if anyone out there knows a lady that has a tush you like please copy and paste the url and forward it to her and invite her to post a bootie pic. if i live to 100 i will never tire of checking out ladies assets so keep em and us cumming. for those ladies who have already contributed how about some updated looks. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thats why us gals love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!
more assets. hehe im under dallas rain Originally Posted by chelsea simms
damn ... just ... damn ... :cl apping::cl ap:
under chelsea while she is under dallas. wow what a thought
damn ... just ... damn ... :cl apping::cl ap: Originally Posted by rogerdodger
mmmmm petiteassman I like your thinking.
wooohoooo I am under Chelsea

Where you at dallas? I am checking flights lol. Petiteassman you might need to consider cashing in some of your frequent flyer miles.
lol---yall meet me in New Orleans and lets party!!!!
  • LynnT
  • 06-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Oh what the hell, I just took this one a few hours ago
NICE & HOT NIC & Val!
Lynn, Nicole and Val, very hotttt assets. Val, that toned body of yours is looking better and hotter than ever.