Here come the tax hikes

Did you guys miss the part where the heavy goods and manufacturing sectors already have inflation, starting back in 3q20.
Seriously, lock in your house mortgages now.
Chips are in short supply
Iron is in short supply
Aluminum is in short supply
Lumber is in short supply
Don't any of you folks see any of the CBOT writeups?
And last, apparently intelligence in the Dims is in short supply as otherwise they wouldn't be dumping another 1.9 trillion of "spending" priorities (pork) into the economy. All that's actually needed is small amounts of targeted assistance.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Oh yea...I buy a lot of those materials. Every Mexican in Houston could have told ya that months ago!

Get in the right stocks and enjoy the ride

Oh don't forget to tell that numbnut that you know the difference between Treasury and the FR.
WTF
My clients deal in tractor trailer max loads.
Biden called the aid package "urgently needed" and praised the Senate for passing it Saturday, saying it will get "checks out the door" to Americans "this month."
"The check is in the mail!"

Bitten said "this month"? Does he know it's March?
"The check is in the mail!"
Bitten said "this month"? Does he know it's March? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Geezzzzz, LL
All politicians have a severely warped presence in the multi dimensional space time continuum.
Of course it's still January, no blue, no, ....
Question though:
How many politicians would you like to see cast into the gorge of peril off of the bridge of death?
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2021, 02:44 PM
WTF
My clients deal in tractor trailer max loads. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Then they will be some the first to know when supply starts catching up with demand.
Not for at least a year.
The purchasing cycle for heavy manufacturing is currently late summer 22. Which is why they have a hired gun watching cbot. May go Turkish steel. Or even omg (quality issues) Chinese, even with the tariffs.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2021, 08:42 AM
How much longer will those tariff stay intact?
lustylad, have you admitted your mistake? Originally Posted by WTF
What mistake... you?

Fact is - I had nothing to do with it! Your mum always used protection, at least with me!

And no, the Treasury doesn't buy its own paper. It sells it. Sometimes to the Fed, but mostly to the investing public.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g...ment-paper.asp
Question though:
How many politicians would you like to see cast into the gorge of peril off of the bridge of death? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The bridge of death...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iXw9zZrLo
How many politicians would you like to see cast into the gorge of peril off of the bridge of death? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How many you got?

Well I guess the banker wants to balance the checkbook.
Yellen states that it's going to happen.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...221720061.html Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Balance the checkbook or pay for new spending? From your link:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Thursday said that tax hikes would be needed to pay for at least part of a big infrastructure, climate and education investment package that President Joe Biden plans to introduce later this year.

Yellen, in an interview with CNBC, said details were still being worked out on the infrastructure and clean energy package, which would come on top of a $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief plan that is now working its way through Congress.

According to Gladfly the relief plan is not working its way through fast enough.

According to Gladfly the relief plan is not working its way through fast enough. Originally Posted by adav8s28
What "relief plan"?
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2021, 05:50 AM
What mistake... you?

And no, the Treasury doesn't buy its own paper. It sells it. Sometimes to the Fed, but mostly to the investing public.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/g...ment-paper.asp Originally Posted by lustylad
Your mistake was not reading UC post correctly and think you were correcting him when in fact you were just reiterating wtf he just said.

You however will never admit your many many mistakes...much like Trump.

Oh and you can't be talking about posters Moms. you get points for that junior. I'd hate to see you join banbino
.... How many politicians would you like to see cast into the gorge of peril off of the bridge of death? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
How many you got? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
It's a deep gorge, send them all. I'll have the bridge keeper ask constitutional rights questions.