when should the session timer start and or end?

Well DH china is obvious a lady all the way so she may not find that hot Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Thanks, babe! I feel like I'm making a lot of new friends on this thread. Who would have expected such a thing to happen in the midst of a topic like this?
Thanks, babe! I feel like I'm making a lot of new friends on this thread. Who would have expected such a thing to happen in the midst of a topic like this? Originally Posted by China Doll
Yes I have a feeling you made many new friends hon.
I'm getting a kick out of you...and I realize you have a problem. Want to get personal..knock yourself out. I'm not having anymore conversation with idiots.

I'm going to keep this on topic & not respond to anymore of This Nonsense because that's what it is.

Time starts when you walk through the door Period.

If you don't agree fine; if you do fine. If you want deals go to "let's make a deal.com"

Happy Trails! Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
The perception others have of us comes from reading our posts. In the Hobby... perception is everything.

The first rule of Brand Management ... don't ever say or do anything to damage the Brand.

Well, yes, sweetheart, but I think you are confusing the word "and" with the word "or." The thread has to be all of these things, or you will be punished. Again.

I do believe that cM is right, though, we probably should get back to the topic before we are castrated.

No provider worth her business would claim that you guys have to sit through whatever we want to put you through for that hour or two. If she's getting too chatty, then by all means, try to move things along! There are polite ways to do it.

Bad way:

"Excuse me, miss, but I'm paying for that sweet little p*ssy of yours, so if we could just get to that part, I'd be very appreciative."

Good ways:

- "I want to hear the rest of your story, but would you mind giving me a little back massage on the bed over here? My muscles are a little stiff..."

- "I love talking with you, but you are just so beautiful that I need to hold and kiss you right now." (Gently lead her to the bed)

- Silently put your finger to her lips and then kiss her. It's sexy to be seduced, even when you're a sure thing!

I'm sure I could think of a million more ideas. Should you guys have to find a way to tactfully start BCD activities? No. Unfortunately, we do not live in an ideal hobby world. Believe it or not, sometimes I have trouble getting the guy to come to the bed with me. Some people like to talk! Originally Posted by China Doll
Two Questions:

1. So If DearHunter said, "Pardon me madam ... but would you kindly pass the pussy please?" Would that be considered polite or no?

2. Who is that in your Avatar?
The perception others have of us comes from reading our posts. In the Hobby... perception is everything.

The first rule of Brand Management ... don't ever say or do anything to damage the Brand.

Two Questions:

1. So If DearHunter said, "Pardon me madam ... but would you kindly pass the pussy please?" Would that be considered polite or no?

2. Who is that in your Avatar?
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Yes that Avatar is hot. I would like to know as well China Doll?
Everyone keeps saying tactfully inform the guy of when his time is up,right? We are all aware of the time we are together in our encounters. The same way you know when you have been shorted time you know when time is up,come on! Now I have a question to you guys,how long is too long over that hour that time should be additionally compensated. 10-15 minutes minutes or once you hit the 20-30 minute bracket,at what point does additional compensation enter the picture? Im curious as to what you guys think about that.
  • bbkid
  • 08-15-2010, 05:13 PM
Wow i nevr new a thrAD cude b so educashunal. this is gr8 stuf
Everyone keeps saying tactfully inform the guy of when his time is up,right? We are all aware of the time we are together in our encounters. The same way you know when you have been shorted time you know when time is up,come on! Now I have a question to you guys,how long is too long over that hour that time should be additionally compensated. 10-15 minutes minutes or once you hit the 20-30 minute bracket,at what point does additional compensation enter the picture? Im curious as to what you guys think about that. Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Actually Mila I have never ever known when my time is up unless I were to look at the time which I can assure there isn't a man in here who will get up in the middle of a session with you or anyone and check the time. We as men, when we are in the middle of this fantastic thing they call sex, time just goes out the window.

Now for the matter of how much time is too much time and when should you be compensated for it, well a minute over is over the time agreed. Should you be compensated for it? The answer is yes you should if you wish to be. It is a business after all. Most providers will let you slide on a few minutes but some don't and they have that right. It is their time. In my opinion it is just bad business to nickel and dime someone on both sides. But unfortunately we as people are all different. If a provider told me that we were together for an extra 15 minutes then I would gladly take care of her and if I had a great time then I would probably see her again, if I didn't then I wouldn't. If she didn't then I would take it that she didn't mind and if I had a great time then I would probably see her again and if I didn't then I wouldn't. That is considered grace and a gift by her to give me that time. Just as it is a gift to you if we leave a tip.
Thank you EA,in retrospect yes maybe that was a dumb question,lol in the midst of lusty,sweaty good sex concept of time is usually the last thing on a mans mind! I dont mind going over a few minutes and most times clients do tip. Every now and then though we get the guy who will go way over the time alotted knowingly and get angry when you have to say,"Okay im going to go shower and they feel they have been slighted" .I think thats just bein greedy,but that is definitely in the minority of instances but it does happen.

Two Questions:

2. Who is that in your Avatar? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Once again, thanks for the advice. But I didn't ask for it. If you feel perception is everything....good for you. Brand Management, etc...your opinion. I am fine with my brand. Whoever is not...fine with me. Some people Like Pepsi & some like Coco Cola & some like Mountain Dew...etc. That's why it's more than one. Different things for different taste.

Enough nonsense. Thanks again, enjoy the rest of your day.
Any man who goes way over the time agreed time has no right to be upset if the provider decides she is done. If you ever run into that with someone again Mila you tell him that EA said not to get his panties all in a wad...lol. I mean after all you could have stopped him right at the hour mark and been completely in the right.
Jesus man you guys are slowing me way down here. Do you know how many times I have edited my post to check my damn spelling LMAO
I'd say the time starts once the undressing happens, so if we chat for 5 mins or so beforehand, then that's ok, and if the end takes a bit longer, then that's ok as well. I usually schedule appts 2 hours apart anyways so as not to feel rushed.

Now, I am not saying it's ok what those two ladies did, but I have had the opposite as well, where a gent purposely draws out the time at the end, and I'm not talking about no 5 or 10 mins either (try 15/20/25 mins, it happened to me once here in London).

And if it's a reg of mine, I have no problem spending longer with them as well.
My "Willie" is guarded by a conversation sentry. When I decide which provider, it'll be for 2 hours because I would want conversation with my visit. Originally Posted by sabre692
I had to stop reading and just respond to this; adorable! and an attitude that would appeal to a lot of people. Have fun with your hobby, however you like to indulge!
  • Doove
  • 08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
"p*ssy" Originally Posted by China Doll
Ohhhh, China......so close.

CD said "colloquial"...........tha t's just hot. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh, don't let her fool ya. She's been reading this board for the better part of 7 months now just waiting for the chance to use it.

I don't no...........that sounds..... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ok dearhunter, i think we've pretty much worn that one into the ground.

Now, for what it's worth, just between us guys? Let this serve as my mini review, CD is quite the young lady. Absolutely adorable and even better in person.
Once again, thanks for the advice. But I didn't ask for it. If you feel perception is everything....good for you. Brand Management, etc...your opinion. I am fine with my brand. Whoever is not...fine with me. Some people Like Pepsi & some like Coco Cola & some like Mountain Dew...etc. That's why it's more than one. Different things for different taste.

Enough nonsense. Thanks again, enjoy the rest of your day. Originally Posted by camilleMorgan
Why didn't you say you were on New York time... that explains everything...