Closed Threads

Hoping the thread gets closed maybe I can start a fight with the SKF manpussy posse again you know who you are. Originally Posted by carkido45

Carkido, here's a link--> ymwv.net

All you have to do is register and we can have at it.

Not here on eccie.

The mods/members wouldn't appreciate me using bad words like; fuckstain, or saying that someone is all ate up with a serious case of dumbass,

or perhaps saying that a guy is all dick and no balls because he's too skeeeeered to go to another board where people can go and actually get their fight-on.

Or if I was to say that the nutless wonder would rather antagonize someone, talk shit, and hide behind the rules and mods on one board
-- in true coward fashion-- rather than go to a place where there ARE no fucking rules.

No, they wouldn't appreciate that and I wouldn't want to subject them to it either.

They might lock the thread(<~ ! ) and I'd likely get put on their shit list. I wouldn't want that...especially over something as silly as dealing with the idiocrity of you and your issues.

So there it is. Either put your big girl panties on and bring it, or shut the fuck up about it.

Carkido, here's a link--> ymwv.net

All you have to do is register and we can have at it.

Not here on eccie.

The mods/members wouldn't appreciate me using bad words like; fuckstain, or saying that someone is all ate up with a serious case of dumbass,

or perhaps saying that a guy is all dick and no balls because he's too skeeeeered to go to another board where people can go and actually get their fight-on.

Or if I was to say that the nutless wonder would rather antagonize someone, talk shit, and hide behind the rules and mods on one board
-- in true coward fashion-- rather than go to a place where there ARE no fucking rules.

No, they wouldn't appreciate that and I wouldn't want to subject them to it either.

They might lock the thread(<~ ! ) and I'd likely get put on their shit list. I wouldn't want that...especially over something as silly as dealing with the idiocrity of you and your issues.

So there it is. Either put your big girl panties on and bring it, or shut the fuck up about it.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Holy Shit! TFF!! This post just made my day!

It's apparent that SKF understands how things work.

As, for example, posters that phrase insults and personal attacks in the hypothetical in the mistaken belief that doing so somehow prevents the accumulation of points?
SFK's been quoted enough, but I would like to cosign that post!
It is a good thing SKF didn't say any of those things......................or he would be in a heap of shit too.

How can you quote what someone did not say?

Do depends fit over "big girl panties".............I'm just asking.
I think the big girl (granny) panties fit over the depends
How can you quote what someone did not say?
Had he not said it I could not have quoted it. Which I did.

So there it is. Either put your big girl panties on and bring it, or. . .
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Don't close this thread, but I for one am not a big fan of grown men wearing big girl panties in public.

I'm just sayin'

That'll work, Htowner. And tastes good. Originally Posted by Sarcastro

But htowner showed some salty nuts . . . That just does not seem right.
It's apparent that SKF understands how things work.

As, for example, posters that phrase insults and personal attacks in the hypothetical in the mistaken belief that doing so somehow prevents the accumulation of points? Originally Posted by Sarcastro
To take this example further, and to hopefully clear any misconceptions and/or misunderstandings that I, or anyone else for that matter, may have; would this not lead posters to believe that actual insults and personal attacks, directed towards a specific member, and phrased in an antagonizing manner would be dealt with by those in authority, and with the power to issue said points, with equal, if not more, veracity than one phrased in such a hypothetical (however effective) manner?

Rest assured that I'm not trying to add to add to the burden of the mod's workload. Quite the opposite, in fact; hence my reasoning behind suggesting that we take this bullshit 'noise' elsewhere.

I'd post the lyrics from the TV show, "Cops"; which happens to be the song stuck in my head at the moment, for some damned reason *chuckles*- but irrelevant subjects such as that might be deemed, off-topic and could very easily be the catalyst which causes this threAd to become locked/closed. So in keeping with the spirit of avoiding locked/closed threAds, I'll refrain from so doing.

I like to believe that I have a fairly decent grasp on how things are supposed to work. Thank you for reassuring me that I'm, at least, on the right path, Sarcastro.

SFK which lawyer with a lot of time on his hand helped you with that post ?
I hope it was free advice . Just saying.
SFK which lawyer with a lot of time on his hand helped you with that post ?
I hope it was free advice . Just saying. Originally Posted by Htowner
CDB wants eight hours of his life back.
None actually. I watched Judge Judy earlier.

CDB deserves to have his threAds locked.
Did you stay at Holiday Express too?
We will meet in the lobby at 0900 tomorrow.

The stoning will begin shortly there after..............everyone bring in your on stones.

After the bitching lately about "this one is too big" and "this one is too flat", I am through supplying projectiles.

............and for the clueless, this is on topic..........you figure it out.