How do you like your dick sucked?

OFF !
I like mine sucked by a hooker that their pussy don't stank just incase I wanna lick it.
Exactly! Dont use rhe hamds! They overpower the tongue mouth sensation. No teeth. Let the
toungue slide with the mouth to keep pressure up. No hands. Even better if you cn get it in the mouth before
its hard, suck to completion with no hands and keep iit fully in until it gets hard again. Adjust the speed accordingly. Just makenyour mouth a pussy that doesnt have to have it hard to get it in.
THN gives amazing blow jobs....you do it perfect baby!!
Not too dry, not too wet, slow is fine for a while, but aggressive is better, leave the balls alone and conentrate on the head. Use your hands to text if you have to, it's called a blowjob for a reason.

Kuddos to Roxanne for a great no hands BJ technique while your lie supine on the massage table, simply great!
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2016, 12:17 PM
Good head is hard to find!
[QUOTE=THN;1057651781]Fast?
Slow?
Aggressive?
Sensual?
Little suck?
Lotta suck?
Deep throat?
Shaft licking?
Tongue lashing/swirling?
Noisy?
Quiet?
Balls fondled?
Balls squeezed?
all of the above, plus
Hands only used to hold my dick in place. All the magic should be created by your lips, tongue, throat and saliva!
Your level of enthusiasm makes a huge difference. If you are loving it, odds are we will too. Each person is different (I assume... I know each woman is different where oral sex is concerned).
By a woman, in her mouth...