Interesting article on pulling fossil fuel subsidies

The sooner you stop lying is the sooner I'll stop responding to your lies. Originally Posted by WTF
Didn't I already tell you once in this thread to stop being a lying liar by calling me a liar? Oh yeah, I did!

Only a habitual lying liar like you accuses someone else of lying without pointing out a single lie...

You're a small pee-pee guy pretending you have a big swinging dick. You've been hopelessly out of touch with that reality since the day you were born. You needed forceps to make it out of the birth canal. You've been trying to "fake it til you make it" ever since. Problem is you never get past the "fake it" stage because you are constantly exposed as an ignorant fraud.
Originally Posted by lustylad
Please don't make me spank you again! At least not for the same offense in the same fucking thread, ok?

I suppose next you tell me again how progressive the SS tax is...

Social Security taxes? I defy you to find any quote I made calling SS taxes "progressive". Of course, you're a lying liar so we know you can't!

How Trump's GDP numbers are gonna be north of 4

Hmm... I said Trump's real GDP growth numbers would exceed 4%? Is that what you're claiming? Why don't you find the quote where I allegedly made such a forecast? Just to prove you're not a lying liar who makes shit up every time you post.

Btw, did you notice our real GDP expanded at a furious 33.1% annualized pace during Q3 2020? Tell me goober, who was President last July-September? Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't 33.1% exceed 4%?

And that if you take the last 2 years off the Trump budgeted years, the economic dats (sic) would show Trump had decent debt to GDP numbers. But you have to keep 2020 off for sure!

What are you babbling about now? Debt/GDP? My graph (which as usual you can't read) tracked the federal budget deficit/GDP. Too bad you're too dense to know the difference between the debt and the deficit.
Originally Posted by WTF

Don't be discouraged, wtf! Keep lying and trying!

Fake it til you make it, right?
wtf is gonna "circle back"
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2021, 10:44 PM
Didn't I already tell you once in this thread stop being a lying liar by calling me a liar? Oh yeah, I did! Please don't make me spank again for the same offense in the same thread, ok?
Social Security taxes? I defy you to find any quote I made calling SS taxes "progressive". Of course, you're a lying liar so we know you can't!

2 I said Trump's real GDP growth numbers would exceed 4%? I never predicted that. Why don't you find the quote where I allegedly made such a forecast? Just to prove you're not a lying liar who makes shit up every time you post. Btw, did you notice our real GDP expanded at a furious 33.1% annualized pace during Q3 2020? Hey goober, wasn't trumpy still President last July-September? Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't 33.1% exceed 4%

3What are you babbling about now? Debt/GDP? My graph (which as usual you can't read) tracked the federal budget deficit/GDP. Too bad you're too dense to know the difference between the debt and the deficit

? Originally Posted by lustylad
You said someone was schooling me on during a discussion on SS progressive or regressive. You picked the wrong side on who was schooling whom.
If one loses 100 dollars and finds 50 dollars , would you brag about how much money the man had gained? Hope that helps with your one Trump GDP quarterly gain.
The number I used was the 3.1 trillion dollar deficit in 2020. But of course you'd think that was the debt.

Don't be discouraged! Keep lying and trying! Fake it til ya make it, Originally Posted by lustylad
You're just repeating what your girlfriend told ya...I doubt you even know what it means.
That profound statement was followed by an article on how the economics of the Alberta Tar Sand were not panning out... Originally Posted by WTF
No kidding? So when oil prices are low, it means projects that were predicated on higher oil prices may no longer be viable? Who knew???
Realpolitik (from German: real; "realistic", "practical", or "actual"; and Politik; "politics", German pronunciation: [ʁeˈaːlpoliˌtiːk]) is politics or diplomacy based primarily on considerations of given circumstances and factors, rather than explicit ideological notions or moral and ethical premises Originally Posted by WTF
I am impressed that someone who is forever out of touch with reality even knows this term!!
That is a similar argument that public schools make about school vouchers. Originally Posted by WTF
Lookee here - the OP is hijacking his own thread lol!

Not the first time in this thread either.
wtf is gonna "circle jerk" Originally Posted by winn dixie
Good thing we weren't invited!
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2021, 06:53 AM
I await 'w' using the hitler analogy - when it is the DPST/LSM that takes their model from goebbels and his ropganda.

Led by jazi Pelosi and commie schumer

They are truly fascist authoritarian stalinist lemmings following their comrade Xi
  • WTF
  • 03-08-2021, 12:03 PM
I await 'w' using the hitler analogy - when it is the DPST/LSM that takes their model from goebbels and his ropganda.

Led by jazi Pelosi and commie schumer

They are truly fascist authoritarian stalinist lemmings following their comrade Xi Originally Posted by oeb11
You the one using the Hitler analogy every chance ya get....with a sprinkling of Goebbels every now and then