Your reason for hobbying

I like the variety and different ages you can see! I don't consider myself an addict, just a guy with a normal sex drive.
Old Marine said it best on the first page of this thread. I've been married twice and I'd rather give my money to one of you lovely ladies for an hour of quality time than go through that bullshit again. I guess I can say I like being single right now and the hobby allows me to spend quality time with some quality women without the emotional baggage. Plus, it's a lot more fun than watching Family Feud reruns!
For me, the opportunity for variety is what brought me here.

There is something that just resonates in my brain.... the soft skin, the reactions of inspired DATY, the look of a naked woman before me, the perfection of her ass, her attitude of "I want some" is the short list of a much longer list.

There are meetings that just don't "click". But those times that do....that is what brings me back.
To meet people and have fun experiences while I'm young. And to make more money in less time so I can use my time to go to school or make crafts and things. Sleeping in is nice too

( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅
( v ) & (o)(o)
To meet people and have fun experiences while I'm young. And to make more money in less time so I can use my time to go to school or make crafts and things. Sleeping in is nice too

( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅ Originally Posted by LunarFae
And to look at the moon with telescope.
And to look at the moon with telescope. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
always
  • jjxxx
  • 07-01-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm fancy myself an amateur gynecologist and I'm conducting scientific study.
Its a boring reason, but I'm filling a need for variety.

I don't really like spending the money, but it's almost always worth it. As "risky" as hobbying can be, I think overall it's safer than an affair if you're not stupid about it.
Its a boring reason, but I'm filling a need for variety.

I don't really like spending the money, but it's almost always worth it. As "risky" as hobbying can be, I think overall it's safer than an affair if you're not stupid about it. Originally Posted by Alastair
That's not at all a boring reason....thanks for sharing...
To sew my wild oats....I'm 25, and I don't want to be 35, 45, or 55 regretting the fact that I didn't get as much pussy as I could when I was younger...The more pussy you get, the more you realize how overrated it is, and would rather have an intimate conversation with a woman than "fuck her brains out"...I've been hobbying for 2 years and I've been working on stopping for good these past few months; and, although, I've said some crazy, psychotic, negative shit on this board, I was just bitter and, honestly, I appreciate every provider I've seen and I wish them all the best!
Bruce, been a while since I've seen you post anything. Hope you are doing well and figuring things out.

I'm about a decade older than you and trying to play catch up for lack of variety earlier in life. I don't think pussy is overrated...but conversation is good too.
I don't why I'm on this site, I think the drama that I read here is worth going for.

Normally, I get my fun at the strip clubs, but someone told me to check out hobby sites and see if there are girls who can hang out with me.
Yes conversation: hello again you look great, thank you kind sir. Fuck me good like last time mister? Absolutely, I'd be happy to. Please lick it slower, lower, faster, right there, and my favorite "Fuck me like your mom is watching you bastard!"

Other than that i have had some nice dialogue with several wondeful ladies in the area. Can't say i made any sense but they did, i always left happy. And im gonna do it again right after i get out of this basket. Hey why is so hot all the sudden? And what the heck? A basket?
To sew my wild oats....I'm 25, and I don't want to be 35, 45, or 55 regretting the fact that I didn't get as much pussy as I could when I was younger...The more pussy you get, the more you realize how overrated it is, and would rather have an intimate conversation with a woman than "fuck her brains out"...I've been hobbying for 2 years and I've been working on stopping for good these past few months; and, although, I've said some crazy, psychotic, negative shit on this board, I was just bitter and, honestly, I appreciate every provider I've seen and I wish them all the best! Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender
Dude, you are 25, you should be getting chix for free.

Cue in music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

When I was 25, I was banging chix I met at different places, but not on hobby sites.

Get out of this place, man.

Get your pussy out there, not here. Girls here are pros.

LOL.

Nice to see you back here.