Weinergate: Did he or didn't he?

And some people enjoy living life on the edge!

Let's give it a rest. It is time to move on to bigger and better things. Originally Posted by bigtex
OK
Anthony Weiner in bra and pantyhose photos:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...html?r=topnews
yawn... embarrassing college party pic? lolz try again.

was more interesting that ginger lee has procured the ambulance chaser of all times Gloria Allred to sue .. for something.
Well, dang!

I was kinda hoping he'd hang around. Would have been the perfect poster boy for the democrat party in 2012.

He started out lying. If he'd just kept on lying he might have been able to keep his job. When he broke the cardinal rule of the democrat party it was all over...

He told the truth.

Oh, well. On to the next one.

gfe
  • Booth
  • 06-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Well, dang!

I was kinda hoping he'd hang around. Would have been the perfect poster boy for the democrat party in 2012.
Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If Weiner was going to be your best weapon it almost sounds like an admission that you can't beat Obama in 2012

Oh, well. On to the next one.

gfe Originally Posted by gfejunkie

And usually the next one spouts endlessly about morality, family values, and has an R by his name. I still dont care that he sexted. he got pushed out by his own, sad really. We seem to care so much about the stupid silly things, instead of matters of importance.
Wiener's resignation press conference was hilarious with that Howard Stern infiltrator shouting out questions.
I'm still pretty disappointed that he never got the pussy.
I don't like him or his views but the way the media fed on this issue was a juvenile disgrace.

His constituents could care less about it anymore than Barney Franks' or Chris Dodd's care about their indiscretions.

If a members' constituents are cool with something the party leadership should leave him alone.

The party leadership should realize the only people who are outraged are people they lost long ago anyway and will never get back.
Hate to admit it, but I'm with TAE on this one!

That doesn't mean I want to fuck you tho...