Upscale blonde

Damn, Red lingerie and stockings look good on you. If I called you for a date, would you wear that?
Even better, she will take them off for you as well.
#CovidAss

Or how about a new alliteration? #CovidCaboose
Is there such a thing as Pandemic P***y? Count me in!
If there is Chloe has it.
It’s called the COVID ass! Lolol!

Muah

Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie

MORE RED

No shortage of beautiful looks with Chloe. Her lingerie drawers must rival Gingers shoe closet, LOL
Of course you may have more shoes as well as you are such an amazing fashionista.
Of course you may have more shoes as well as you are such an amazing fashionista. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Lol, I have issues. I don’t have a good day if my panties and bra do not match my outfit and my shoes. I wish I was kidding but I’m not!

I’m a lingerie addict. I’m also addicted to fashion and jewelry! Oh and I might be addicted to Reese’s cups too! Shhhh, don’t tell my secrets but I did eat all of these in one setting last night. My name is Chloe, and I have problems!

This is how I arrive!

And this is for later!

Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for any Reese’s cups addictions that might follow after this post! You’re welcome!

Muah
Everybody: “HI CHLOE”!!!
With our tongues hanging out. Chloe can have the Reese’s cups. I would rather play with her cups.
Everybody: “HI CHLOE”!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Chloe holding her head high... “HI EVERYBODY”!!!!
  • BK
  • 05-03-2021, 07:20 AM
I see some familiar things in these photos 🧐 ah the recent memories.
Love the positive vibe on her thread
Lol, I have issues. I don’t have a good day if my panties and bra do not match my outfit and my shoes. I wish I was kidding but I’m not!

I’m a lingerie addict. I’m also addicted to fashion and jewelry! Oh and I might be addicted to Reese’s cups too! Shhhh, don’t tell my secrets but I did eat all of these in one setting last night. My name is Chloe, and I have problems!

This is how I arrive!

And this is for later!

Disclaimer: I am not to be held responsible for any Reese’s cups addictions that might follow after this post! You’re welcome!

Muah
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Absolutely gorgeous as always! You look even more delicious than the Reese's cups!