Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Hola BabyGirl ... How's your weekend going ? You were so mad to respond that you didn't quote me right. You still have 60 minutes to fix it .

I do appreciate the fact that you took the time to look at my showcase. And even more google a song for me & now this ? I am actually very flattered that you have invested so much of your time on me. Even checking out my showcase

I'm Latina you are going to have to come up with a whole different game plan. Because if you think that you're offending me with any of your lies, fake, hateful , dis respeful , made up comments or jokes about my body . You are about to sink like the Titanic

& really "she own my a** in any thread" ? Is this high school? What's next food fight lol

But I'm sad (not really) to say this but all things come to an end . I'm done talking to you . talk to you in 3 months Maybe.

[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1058008038]
YM you are respected by many people. Even if they don't like you they still respect you or at least address you respectfully. If you where to be Banned I can see everyone questioning the MODs , admin even the owner of the site. Because you have earned that much respect even from the trolls . Now Dorthy??? We just happy we have peace for a little bit from her. Even your signature line says it all. To answer that question ...

I Disagree with you I don't see nothing wrong with what that MOD did.... Also I'm not 100% but there is not rule on the MOD posting that . Dallas MODs are lot harder then Houston MODs .
[/QU
everybody has an opinion, and mine is you're glad she's gone because she owned your ass in any thread...and is your showcase accurate? because your waist or ass is 49 inches...spread out that's four feet one inch.....
http://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero.../refrigeration your ass is an inch bigger than this refrigerator.....
yet you blur your face.......smh Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
not dorthy here I joined several years before her and the mods know it....but your ass is still an inch bigger than that refrigerator so spin it how you like......you always lose to dorthy....IMHO, you aren't as smart as her and nothing disrespectful...your ass according to YOUR showcase is 49" exactly one inch bigger than this refrigerator.......take your time responding.....nite Felicia!!.........
I declare Azebella the winner. Big beautiful tits and all positive reviews. Sorry Gambino you're out!
enjoy that ass buddy! as a homebuilder I install smaller refrigerators everyday.......but hey to each his own
What you are not accepting is it is the mods discretion.
And he probably felt it was enough after all the leeway and warning she received.
Bye Bye Dorthy! Originally Posted by willyjack

She doesn't care about the morals of the board, Originally Posted by RandB fan
Did he just say morals on a SHMB??!?

`
No one was addressing her. It meets the definition of "thread trolling", at least how I've seen it defined on this board. Originally Posted by TinMan
By that definition, 99% of the people in this thread are thread trolling. Me thincks that's not the definition. When you post a thread in a public forum and at least one person responds, that thread no longer belongs to you, but to the community at large. So that is no justification or defense.

Coming from a TROLL what more can anyone say!
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Whatever the fuck I want Originally Posted by dearhunter
Priceless! But true.

Please see where I said I don't normally see Hispanic ladies. I'd make an exception with Marie because she's pretty, you don't fall into that category. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
The enemy of thine enemy is not always thine friend. #stopdickriding

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
Noam Chomsky

How disappointing... I would hope were any of your heads on the chopping block for not the most certain of reasons, you would want for someone to defend you also. Those who have expressed acceptance without reason should very well be neglected banned from those rights should your day come.
Hottentot Venus, how do we know the mods aren't awarding points to more people on Kitty's thread, or this one for that matter? I'd be surprised if they aren't.

99% aren't acting like trolls, but Dorthy certainly wasn't the only one. Hers took notice because it resulted in a ban.

Did he just say morals on a SHMB??!?

`

By that definition, 99% of the people in this thread are thread trolling. Me thincks that's not the definition. When you post a thread in a public forum and at least one person responds, that thread no longer belongs to you, but to the community at large. So that is no justification or defense.

Priceless! But true.

The enemy of thine enemy is not always thine friend. #stopdickriding

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
Noam Chomsky

How disappointing... I would hope were any of your heads on the chopping block for not the most certain of reasons, you would want for someone to defend you also. Those who have expressed acceptance without reason should very well be neglected banned from those rights should your day come. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I think some of us are just saying that we are having a hard time defending the ban of someone that was pointed out, don't you need like 30points to be banned? That's a lot of rule breaking that took place before these last couple of points were issued. She could have easily walked away from the thread.
Keep on Spewing those insults Tony Gambino! Matter of time...Tick Tock..Tick Tock...

[QUOTE=Tony Gambino;1058008038]
YM you are respected by many people. Even if they don't like you they still respect you or at least address you respectfully. If you where to be Banned I can see everyone questioning the MODs , admin even the owner of the site. Because you have earned that much respect even from the trolls . Now Dorthy??? We just happy we have peace for a little bit from her. Even your signature line says it all. To answer that question ...

I Disagree with you I don't see nothing wrong with what that MOD did.... Also I'm not 100% but there is not rule on the MOD posting that . Dallas MODs are lot harder then Houston MODs .
[/QU
everybody has an opinion, and mine is you're glad she's gone because she owned your ass in any thread...and is your showcase accurate? because your waist or ass is 49 inches...spread out that's four feet one inch.....
http://www.subzero-wolf.com/sub-zero.../refrigeration your ass is an inch bigger than this refrigerator.....
yet you blur your face.......smh Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
NYr performed his duty to his best ability, in that I have no doubt. All those criticisms and finger pointing may have their merits but they are after all, personal opinions. NYr simply can't back down no matter how vehemently people are coming to Dorthy's defense, and the rest of the Dallas Mods understandably have to back him up, thus all the bickering is going nowhere. However I do believe the length of the suspension could be reduced, and some suspensions of other board members in the past had indeed been reduced. So YM and others who wish to help Dorthy in a realistic manner should try to persuade the Dallas Mods--I believe they have the discretion to do so--that Dorthy dose deserve leniency; she was mean and obnoxious at times, but never vicious. I suspect some maneuvering has already been conducted behind the scene. If so, the Dallas Mods would have given due consideration it deserves.

BTW, dearhunter, you are also a Mod correct? You are so interested in this thread, so perhaps you and other Houston Mods can help Dorthy if you so desired, other than trolling this thread....
-that Dorthy dose deserve leniency... Originally Posted by andymarksman
Dose she???

Lol. Sorry I couldn't resist.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 10:19 AM
This thread is done!
THN still sexy smart !

If she earned the points she earned the time off.
Dose she???

Lol. Sorry I couldn't resist. Originally Posted by THN
Would you like to cast the first stone on her instead? LOL....
So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The MODS are not perfect but NYr does a really good job. Remember, they are not paid, they do this for free.

Perhaps you should just end your membership on ECCIE in protest? That would be one way to show your displeasure.

This is not a democracy. If you do not like it, go away. No one forces you to be on this site.

Just so you know, NYr gave me my first warning and I thought it was very fair.