Hunter Biden caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

• oeb11
  • 10-20-2020, 07:32 AM
Denial and deflection - the biden crime family is heads above anything lucky luciano ever thought of.

Vote biden - SF - for installation of the greatest crime family ever in America!
Nobody knows why Rudy and the store owner are MIA. Or why the FBI and Schiff think this is hogwash. Oh yeah, I forgot.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rudy just did an hour long interview Sunday, explaining exactly what and where his information came from. It’s 100% legit down to Hunter’s signature.

Schiff is 100% full of shit with his “omfg Russia” narrative. There is no evidence whatsoever that Russia is involved, and the DNI clearly stated as much.

Face it, it’s real, and you are in denial. You will cast your vote for a proven criminal who sells his country to the highest bidder, and several runner ups, and is wholly owned by communist dictatorships.
So for 4 years everything adverse regarding Trump has been Fake News.

And now 1 thing about Biden is Real News.

I would say it's Fake News.

Plus nobody but you few care.It's too late.Game over.

30 million have already voted.

Nobody is changing their vote over this bogus Trump bullshit.

No October Surprise in 2020.
  • oeb11
  • 10-20-2020, 09:56 AM
Denial and deflection - sf

get some help - all DPST's are bound to the fake narrative!
Pretty pathetic that selling high office is considered by some to be a small thing. Frankly, the censorship and flat out propaganda is even worse. Any thinking person already knew Biden was corrupt AF, but the Orwellian media response is truly frightening. The US is now no different than the CCP.
Sure would be a shame if Steve Bannon came out with a direct message, aka PSA, for Joe-mentia Hiden that was in both English and Mandarin about the risks of playing Hiden the Biden(s).

1min 48 sec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpjoeLSKm4w

Wonder where Hunter is Hiden?
Anyone been to the strip clubs or checked with their local corner dealer lately?

There are a couple traits about honey badgers I probably had forgotten, so I looked them up on Wikipedia:

...It is primarily a carnivorous species and has few natural predators because of its thick skin, strength and ferocious defensive abilities...

...The honey badger is mostly solitary, but has also been sighted in Africa to hunt in pairs...

No doubt Rudy has the thick skin and can be a bit ferocious. Then I got to thinking about the pair thing. Who is the original honey badger? Viola! One Steve Bannon. So I looked him up and found him giving an interview to an Australian TV reporter. Worth a watch. Will post below the quoted post so the pair can be seen together.

Where is Hunter anyway? He sure seems to be hunted these days.

22 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zhWHsfEa0U

Smart to go global to bypass the censorship around these here parts! As a reminder:
Honey Badgers don't give a shit. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Tuesday on “CNN Newsroom,” Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) sounded off on what Democrats, including House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA), are calling a

Russian “disinformation campaign” regarding emails from 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, allegedly tying the two Bidens to shady business dealings in Ukraine.
No one but the far right fringe believes any of this nonsense. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not exactly. Anyone with half a brain can connect the dots together if they take they emotions out of they calculations...

Problem is... DemoTurds, being the lazy bunch they are, will continue to be spoon fed the rhetoric without even realizing it....

Ignorant sheep.
One needs only to compare the length/quantity/quality/substance of the competing rallies to see who is the Boss and who is the Puppet.

Ignorant sheep.
Rallies don't mean shit.

Trump is Burnt Toast !!

Nobody gives a shit about bogus October Surprise bullshit on Biden.

It's Fake News too !
Black and white, my ass.

Why did this wait 10 months to be reported? Why haven't we heard from the computer repair guy? Why did he decide there was probably something ''criminal'' on the hard drive?

None of the story rings true in even a slight way. An email saying Joe gets 20%? Hunter saying ''he'' (Joe) is ''making me'' give him half? Bullshit, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
it was a text to his wife or sister indicating Joe takes half. the other part of that equation wasnthe email indicating that H will hold 10M "for the big guy" ...

FBI sat on it since December in their coverup. Guliani waited patiently to see if they would act on it ir bury it.

Guliani waited too long to make it known...hopefully with the the senators asking the FBI about it will shell out some good ass whoopins.. Butt a genius move ro make a copy of the data. . well done.
I though I heard hm say it was going to be extremely HOT in Romania soon. Maybe he's right.
in both English and Mandarin Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
That was from this "america's voice" channel he started. The video you specifically linked is a subtitling group that translates shit into Chinese. So Bannon's team didn't do this, it was a 3rd party.
tick tock... time's a wastin

Meanwhile.. we're waiting on that Nick Noe stash of DemoTurd data.....thats the bigger fish... maybe this Hunter thing is a distraction from the other one.. who the hell knows.. go with what they got, I say.
tick tock... time's a wastin

Meanwhile.. we're waiting on that Nick Noe stash of DemoTurd data.....thats the bigger fish... maybe this Hunter thing is a distraction from the other one.. who the hell knows.. go with what they got, I say. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Which is nothing. As John Bolton said, “this Biden things is very likely untrue, and Giuliani is a useful idiot for the Russians”. Nothing better than watching the Useless Idiot Crew on ECCIE. How’s your membership working out.