Regarding the unfortunate name dropping issue

And don't name drop.
If there were taint photos I could muddle thru all of this.
Posted by Pyramider - If there were taint photos I could muddle thru all of this.
This will have to work for now.

My inbox was flooded with links to this as you may all have guessed Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin
Haha white knights.....
I'm sure st69 is also yummy. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I am
Attachment 423621 Originally Posted by Duthgar1976

That was hilarious. What exactly are you referring to though? Why are you so hostile?? Sheesh
Hey Duke of G , I have to personally thank you for putting in that video of
Miss Teen USA from South Carolina. Fuckin hilarious! ROTFLMFAO. Does anyone know if she has a profile? I can't wait to hear her explain her menu.
Actually I shouldn't joke , she'll probably be Hillary's running mate.
Just something to think about........................

Originally Posted by Papa Noel

You are serious?
Welcome back, Htking. Life is good, don't you feel it by now?
First of all i would like to apologize to all the ladies (especially: Robyn Rylie, Katrina, Kylie, Lindsey Lee,Thathotnurse, SweetTreat and Vi ) and gentlemen that i offended recently due to my trollish, disrespectful and immature behavior. Again please accept my sincere apologies. Thanks

V/R
Htking

Apology accepted Htking! No hard feelings on my end! Thank you for the apology shout out to us ladies. That was very classy of you! Hugs!

XOXOX!!
Apology accepted Htking! No hard feelings on my end! Thank you for the apology shout out to us ladies. That was very classy of you! Hugs!

XOXOX!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
  • !VI!
  • 06-09-2015, 07:50 AM
HEAD IN HANDS

For those of you that know me.... I am sure that you can feel me cringing at the site of this... I always deflect drama however, my name has been mentioned too many times in the before mentioned in http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1401064
for me to turn a cold shoulder to the issue. My inbox was flooded with links to this as you may all have guessed and I have consolidated some key points that I feel are worth mentioning in public forum being that some of the concerns that were mentioned in the emails were from hobbyists that are still learning Robyn.

There is a certain degree of trust that is extended when servicing in call clients. It is the providers responsibility to use discretion when deciding on which hobbyists are the right fit and if they are or will extend the same amount of respect in return. When booking appointments I am mindful of whether the clients reputation reflects respect, professional communication, appointment etiquette and consideration of others.

The perspective that "X" amount pays for disrespect, humiliation, public degradation and brand bashing is ignorant and rather distasteful. In the emails you are stating that for future hobbyists interested in scheduling it would make it appear as if I do not check references. Before responding to this I will refer you back to paragraph one. This clearly indicates that references are in fact ONE of the things that I look for when booking appointments.

In this industry both parties have sensitivities and trust to extend especially in the most intimate of settings. Informed hobbyists typically consult with the providers previous clients and providers do the same before scheduling hobbyists through referencing. Upon completion, it is up to each individual to decide their comfort levels when approaching the decision.

Just Food for thought while we are at it:
-What is your brand (Hobbyists and Providers alike)?
- How do you carry yourself and how does that translate onto others?
- When you answer that question, are you satisfied with the answer?

Your next statement about needing the money is plain ridiculous ,,,,, I understand that you are simply stating the way you think hobbyists will perceive me moving forward. However, I feel that in retrospect any hobbyist that knows me and my brand would think differently. Hobbyists that do not know me, will form an opinion off of the reviews, profile and ads provided.

I feel confident that the brand I have provided depicts my brand in the way that it was intended to. I have placed a tremendous amount of effort into all of these areas of my brand and will continue to do everything and anything to protect the integrity of my clients and services.

I can not control nor can I predict the actions of any hobbyists that I have provided for. I can understand that their actions thereafter may affect my brand. Seasoned hobbyists are well aware of this and in turn, they will also support your brand given they had exceptional service.

Tasteful, respect, professional, intellectual, LIVE & LET LIVE, work hard play harder, flirty, funny, peaceful, sexy, ambitious, simply getting away from the "noise", witty banter and appreciation are all quick phrases to describe myself. These phrases are also typical of the clients that I have as you tend to attract what you put out. I have been called a "hippie" & "flower-child" and even been told I should have been born in a different era... We all bring a something to the world. The fact is that I believe in positive energy and so I deflect negativity.

I use my best judgement and follow all the details I enclosed above when providing services. There are times in life when you face disappointments. All you can do is make sure that you do not set yourself up for another proven disappointment.

On a side note: Now that you know I'm a hippie... LOL, I feel like all providers bring their own flavor to the table no one flavor is better than the next and even hobbyists would agree that they can appreciate an assortment of flavors. I refuse to think in a competitive manner as it would be mindless to do so. Instead, I think of it as being a hint of nice spice in the mix to (Insert your favorite dessert here) This is meant to be an exciting escape and adventure. So we all have our opportunity to represent our flavor in the mix when the time comes make it EXCITING, HAVE FUN, BE YOURSELF. The variety keeps things exciting and adventuresome. The drama doesn't Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin
hey sweetheart...

i'm sorry i had no idea it would turn into something so stupid... it was literally a fair warning to others about his harassment... and it became a huge name dropping contest... which .... not sure where that even came from....

thank you for this post but i'm sure no one would honestly associate you with him,

keep on loving ma'ma you got this, and i love your personality as a whole ^.^ i hope you have a lovely day
  • !VI!
  • 06-09-2015, 07:51 AM
This will have to work for now.

Originally Posted by Von Spieler

..... um .... i kinda want one of these now...