Should LovingKayla change her name?

Then she would be LOVING BALLS.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you sure? I thought it would be Hating Balls.....
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Oh bless your heart you don't understand capitalism. . Originally Posted by LovingKayla
You want to exterminate an entire religion...that is not called capitalism, it's called Nazism. AND JEWISHLAWYER DEFENDS YOU! God Damn if that ain't some irony right there

There is some rumor going around that LovingKayla doesn't
like Muslims very much or something, I know I might start
a shit storm for asking, but does anyone know anything
about that. Once again let me apologize for asking if I'm
out of line here.

ha ha ha ha
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2013, 09:47 PM
There is some rumor going around that LovingKayla doesn't
like Muslims very much or something, I know I might start
a shit storm for asking, but does anyone know anything
about that. Once again let me apologize for asking if I'm
out of line here.

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
I got one going to see her undercover, I'll report back to you how she liked his Muslim cock.

Timpage, out of all the liberals on this site, I hate you the least.

Thanks to the guys that stood up for me when most were silent. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Can I be second least hated

Hate (sic) to tell you, but absolutely nobody supported your original statement. All they were doing was diversions, white knighting, seeking discounts and favours, lies, and normal attacks on anything they perceive as liberal.

If you stand in front of me, will I stand up for you?

Your profile states that you are socially liberal, and a standard libertarian. Can you explain? Do you hate yourself?

Hate (sic) to tell you, but absolutely nobody supported your original statement. Originally Posted by essence

OH I'm sorry, did I give you the impression I give a shit who supports me? I'm done with politically correct. That's how I feel. Period end of statement. If every single member of this board spoke out against me... 1. I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A FUCK. and 2. It wouldn't change the fact I have many, many, MANY clients that either don't care or agree 120%. I don't blame any of them for being pussies and not commenting on a public board. If I weren't wired the way I am, I might be more of a quiet pussy too. I'm done censoring myself to appease ANYONE, especially all you damn hamsters out there.

I got one going to see her undercover, I'll report back to you how she liked his Muslim cock.

Originally Posted by WTF
I have muslim clients. There's nothing I like more than taking money from them. Oddly enough they know how I feel. It's some kind of turn or something. A dick is a dick is a dick. Bring in on bitch.

WTF I heard about your closet issues. I'm real sorry that half in. cock was turned down by that guy. That must have sucked... or not... whatever.
WTF I heard about your closet issues. I'm real sorry that half in. cock was turned down by that guy. That must have sucked... or not... whatever. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I knew it, I knew it!!!!

Man, does that explain alot of things about WTF and his peculiararities.

Seriously, boy, live like you wanna live!

Old Dingus
OH I'm sorry, did I give you the impression I give a shit who supports me? I'm done with politically correct. That's how I feel. Period end of statement. If every single member of this board spoke out against me... 1. I. DO. NOT. GIVE. A FUCK. and 2. It wouldn't change the fact I have many, many, MANY clients that either don't care or agree 120%. I don't blame any of them for being pussies and not commenting on a public board. If I weren't wired the way I am, I might be more of a quiet pussy too. I'm done censoring myself to appease ANYONE, especially all you damn hamsters out there. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Now, there you go again, thinking that you matter.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2013, 12:58 PM
I knew it, I knew it!!!!

Man, does that explain alot of things about WTF and his peculiararities.

Seriously, boy, live like you wanna live!

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
You knew it because it was your mouth I jammed my cock down.
Today's song for wtf: NOWHERE MAN [by The Beatles]

He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
Making all his nowhere plans
for nobody.

Doesn't have a point of view,
Knows not where he's going to,
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

Nowhere Man please listen,
You don't know what you're missing,
Nowhere Man,the world is at your command!

(lead guitar)

He's as blind as he can be,
Just sees what he wants to see,
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

Nowhere Man, don't worry,
Take your time, don't hurry,
Leave it all till somebody else
lends you a hand!

Nowhere Man please listen,
you don't know what you're missing
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command!

He's a real Nowhere Man,
Sitting in his Nowhere Land,
for nobody.
for nobody.
for nobody!

Old Dingus
What a hateful piece of shit you are. I find it so hypocritical.

Question: Do you spit or swallow based on religion or race?
What a hateful piece of shit you are. I find it so hypocritical.

Question: Do you spit or swallow based on religion or race? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup, this is what I'm talking about. Calling someone a hateful piece of shit is hateful speech, also. It undermines your point, it is contrary to your expression of horror due to its inherent spitefulness. If liberals such as yourself want to condemn people for being hateful bigots, and claim to be enlightened and act out of love for their fellow man, how then does one reconcile such expressions of their own hatred toward the haters?
I don't hate her. But I pity the fool!

You're right, JL. It's wrong to call anybody a hater, even those who advocate the eradication of entire races and religions.

My language is not hateful. It's outrage.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2013, 10:12 PM

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
You need to read the lyrics before trying to cut someone down. All this says is that you are like me....somewhat