Gabrielle Video

Leave osd alone. Dont be jealous because he happens to have more free time than you do. I cant wait till i retire and can do whatever i please all day. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
His post are lame and stupid and seeing he is a MAGA
Sheep I can understand the dumb stuff he post. Most MAGA sheep tend to spend all day posting.
there is a better video on twitter

but Z don't do the G drip
Sheep I can understand the dumb stuff he post. Most MAGA sheep tend to spend all day posting. Originally Posted by RainMan666
MAGA is a noun now?
Sheep I can understand the dumb stuff he post. Most MAGA sheep tend to spend all day posting. Originally Posted by RainMan666
I was pretty much agreeing with you until I saw the MAGA "sheep" part. Talk about sheep. Look around the country at you limp wristed libtards if you want to see a herd.
another leftist dog ...cunt who wouldsa ...guessed?
MAGA is a noun now? Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
yep an tds ...has killed more dog cunts thans ...the kung flu
"Make America Great Again" (frequently abbreviated MAGA) is a campaign slogan which is used in American politics and was popularized by Donald Trump in his successful 2016 presidential campaign. Ronald Reagan used the similar slogan "Let's make America great again" in his successful 1980 presidential campaign.
anyone find the twitter video/s yet LOL
covered n then swallow, better acting but to short
I was pretty much agreeing with you until I saw the MAGA "sheep" part. Talk about sheep. Look around the country at you limp wristed libtards if you want to see a herd. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Especially the cult-like chants that they all seem to know so well. Weak minded useful idiots who are incapable of critical thinking.
anyone find the twitter video/s yet LOL
covered n then swallow, better acting but to short Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Haven't we all seen that video already?
It wasn't that great imo, but I don't know her.
You dont have it. It seems like you are one big game talker. You also make no sense with your replys. Does your life revolve around this site? Originally Posted by RainMan666
In edition to his numerous and essential posting contributions on this beloved board... AND his esteemed and distinguished responsibilities on the Space Force.... I believe he also captains the ark....
Haven't we all seen that video already?
It wasn't that great imo, but I don't know her. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
I would put it on for another viewing : )
Well you should share that video for other...judges... Originally Posted by mtrxpoet
oh YAH?

that's what I thought

before I woke up in a cold sweat

with severe carpal tunnel
oh YAH?

that's what I thought

before I woke up in a cold sweat

with severe carpal tunnel Originally Posted by JONBALLS

I already had carpal tunnel surgery, so I'm good and ready to go! Share ahead! lol
I already had carpal tunnel surgery, so I'm good and ready to go! Share ahead! lol Originally Posted by mtrxpoet
yer not gettin shit so ...stuff a sock ...in it