Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Okay, once was a third grade mistake, twice means you're illiterate...
it's "border"... damn... Originally Posted by Bobave
There's a Damn at the Boarder? Now we'll never get across!
Mother F-in Cananadeians! I knew I should have paid attention
in the third grade when they were teaching us about them
building Damns at the Canadian Boarder.

Oh but hell, thanks for the info anyway Blowbave.

Hey! Nice legs Blow. Nair right? Kiss Kiss, PM me your menu later.
There's a Damn at the Boarder? Now we'll never get across!
Mother F-in Cananadeians! I knew I should have paid attention
in the third grade when they were teaching us about them
building Damns at the Canadian Boarder.

Oh but hell, thanks for the info anyway Blowbave.

Hey! Nice legs Blow. Nair right? Kiss Kiss, PM me your menu later. Originally Posted by bojulay
Americano's that can't spell Canadians don't deserve to visit anyways. Raise the damn!
Dunno how much influence eccie has on prices in the great white north anyways. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
None. But it could affect rates whilst touring to the States.

A few times... Not but not a lot. I try to stay where it's friendly...

I don't even know what the big deal is. I'm pretty average. I don't do anything out of the ordinary. Originally Posted by Shayla

Canadian women are the most gorgeous, sexual creatures I have ever encountered. I cannot WAIT to go back :-X
Canadian women are the most gorgeous, sexual creatures I have ever encountered. I cannot WAIT to go back :-X Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Calgary or Edmonton would love to see you.
@ Shayla,
You need to PM me and tell me how many Roses it takes for an entire day with you, then I can plan my vacation,lol
Dammit I am three more payments away! Save yourself for me Shayla!!
Dammit I am three more payments away! Save yourself for me Shayla!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I've been waiting for my last 3 packs of gum to arrive. Get on that!
Canadian women are the most gorgeous, sexual creatures I have ever encountered. I cannot WAIT to go back :-X Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa

If you ever come to Alberta, I would really like to see you Missy Mariposa. I checked out your showcase.......some very yummy pics.
Very true. One man's 10 may be another man's 5. Originally Posted by alluringava
Is that like she was a 10 at 2 am. but a 2 at 10 am??? LOL
Is that like she was a 10 at 2 am. but a 2 at 10 am??? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Don't see Shayla ever being below a 8 on any scale whether it's 2am drinking our face off or 10 am stoping for a barf bag because we drank too much - lol
Please come visit Dallas.... some of us besides the infamous "Still Looking" would like to see you also
Please come visit Dallas.... some of us besides the infamous "Still Looking" would like to see you also Originally Posted by Roothead
I resemble that remark! LOL
  • CJ7
  • 03-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Americano's that can't spell Canadians don't deserve to visit anyways. Raise the damn! Originally Posted by canuckvic

ok, pretty funny

but us Americanos know the correct use of damn and DAM.

ok, pretty funny

but us Americanos know the correct use of damn and DAM.

Originally Posted by CJ7
You have to be one of the smartest! Took long enough for someone to catch that. I could of done something like writing a cheque and wait for check to come back, which is what we do to lay someone out in hockey!
Cheers!
Don't see Shayla ever being below a 8 on any scale whether it's 2am drinking our face off or 10 am stoping for a barf bag because we drank too much - lol Originally Posted by canuckvic
Oh you did not just mention that...