FRIENDLY REMINDER

Typicals lynch mentality from the Great White South, eh?

Pull your finger out of your ass and find the right tree, dog.

I have asked the moderators to help yous with that.

I have asked the moderators to help yous with that. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

check your PM's

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA
C'mon man! Some butches are just too sensitive.

Tulsi Gabbard Is Still Paying for Her 'Present' Votes

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...-vote-n2558554

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Gabbard is in the wrong party. She should become a repubtard.
Gabbard is in the wrong party. She should become a repubtard. Originally Posted by adav8s28

if you say so.

I have asked the moderators to help yous with that. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dilAt60bRBU

No wonder so many of our nation's finest were from the South...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dilAt60bRBU

No wonder so many of our nation's finest were from the South... Originally Posted by andymarksman

BAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebUuATg7x1s

Of course it's "OK" to be a Trumpanzee...
Apparently, Pedsy thinks it’s “OK” when white supremacists use that gesture today but hypocriticals when liberals have made it in past years. All very silly stuff, mades even sillier by an excuse maker.

OK?
Apparently, Pedsy thinks it’s “OK” when white supremacists use that gesture today but hypocriticals when liberals have made it in past years. All very silly stuff, mades even sillier by an excuse maker.

OK? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Yssup Rider
I am totally surprised that Pedsy hasn’t posted up a picture with an apes making that sign. The day is young’s, however.
check your PM's

#17 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

THE HOE MUST GO!

BAN THE HOE!

HOE, HOE, HOE!

BAHHAHAHJAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you forgot to add a line in there. FTFY!
if you say so, Yssup Rider Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm going to try one more time.. why does HH get under your skin so much? if he is Yssup Rider, you have not convinced a Moderator, and have not derailed HH at all.. you come across as obsessed with his identity.

don't answer the same as before, that multiple handles are a rules violation.. I know that, it doesn't answer my question.
ITS OK

TO .BE

WHITE
I'm going to try one more time.. why does HH get under your skin so much? if he is Yssup Rider, you have not convinced a Moderator, and have not derailed HH at all.. you come across as obsessed with his identity.

don't answer the same as before, that multiple handles are a rules violation.. I know that, it doesn't answer my question. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Why are you wk'ing for hh/assup? Is he your fluffer?
I'm going to try one more time.. why does HH get under your skin so much? if he is Yssup Rider, you have not convinced a Moderator, and have not derailed HH at all... you come across as obsessed with his identity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hahaha... nobody's obsessed with Hoedummer. Why do you always misrepresent everything? And speaking of getting under your skin, why are you so obsessed with DJT?

Not everyone reads this forum on a regular basis. We point out the dishonest, fraudulent background of posters like Hoedummer as a PSA so those infrequent visitors are not deceived.

No need to "convince" a mod of Hoedummer's duplicitous use of multiple handles. I'm sure dani already knows. Hoedummer may be using VPNs to cover his tracks and create reasonable doubt. Be grateful the mods here believe in something called "due process". That's a concept you libtards give short shrift to unless/until you are deprived of it.