If Election held today, Bernie beats Trump

look at IBChickenShit the great. He made a mistake. Here's the beauty of the whole thing; with every breath you draw, you have your ass handed to you by the universe Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's obvious you cannot refute how Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, you made a pathetic attempt to deflect away from your stupidity by honing in on a typo. FYI, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you really shouldn't have any like errors in your asinine post, because your two obvious errors really make you look very, very stupid, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No errors that I see, dumbass. There's an 'L' there. Look harder. It's also there in my original post, so it wasn't something I just corrected. So it looks like you lose again. As for the period, I don't give a fuck about that and don't subscribe to ending with one when I'm speaking stream of consciousness.
No errors that I see, dumbass. There's an 'L' there. Look harder. It's also there in my original post, so it wasn't something I just corrected. So it looks like you lose again. As for the period, I don't give a fuck about that and don't subscribe to ending with one when I'm speaking stream of consciousness. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your asinine and hypocritical post was replete with capitalization and punctuation errors, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it marked your failure to defend your POV with something more than a tangential and deflecting remark about an inconsequential typo. Despite your asinine and pathetic attempt at deflection, it remains obvious that you cannot refute how Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Not only was that authentic frontier gibberish... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're just a dick, IBIdiot.
Your asinine and hypocritical post was replete with capitalization and punctuation errors, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and it marked your failure to defend your POV with something more than a tangential and deflecting remark about an inconsequential typo. Despite your asinine and pathetic attempt at deflection, it remains obvious that you cannot refute how Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have yet to tell me why I should CARE
You have yet to tell me why I should CARE Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're being disingenuous when you claim you don't care, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, considering how you're the jackass with 61 posts earnestly trying to defend your asinine POV in this thread. Yet, even with your 61 attempts, you never refuted that Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're just a dick, IBIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're being disingenuous when you claim you don't care, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, considering how you're the jackass with 61 posts earnestly trying to defend your asinine POV in this thread. Yet, even with your 61 attempts, you never refuted that Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

And in all your replies, you've yet to tell me why I should care if he has.
And in all your replies, you've yet to tell me why I should care if he has. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Only your lying-ass can explain why you continuously denied, but never refuted, that Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Only your lying-ass can explain why you continuously denied, but never refuted, that Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you aren't going to tell me why I should care if he has or hasn't? I guess you don't know the answer to that.
So you aren't going to tell me why I should care if he has or hasn't? I guess you don't know the answer to that. Originally Posted by WombRaider
In the better part of 63 posts in this thread you cared enough to argue that Odumbo, et al, didn't arbitrarily change how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, it's too late for your lying-ass to now disingenuously claim you don't "care", you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
In the better part of 63 posts in this thread you cared enough to argue that Odumbo, et al, didn't arbitrarily change how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, it's too late for your lying-ass to now disingenuously claim you don't "care", you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I want to know why he did it
I want to know why he did it Originally Posted by WombRaider
Dim-retards like you and Odumbo always want more money for a social agenda that pays for more dim-retard votes, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily finagle the numbers to justify their hue and cry for increasing tax revenue, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Dim-retards like you and Odumbo always want more money for a social agenda that pays for more dim-retard votes, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, Odumbo, et al, arbitrarily finagle the numbers to justify their hue and cry for increasing tax revenue, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But did that actually happen...
But did that actually happen... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Thus you admit you're too damn stupid to read and understand what was reported in the cited articles that stated Odumbo, et al, changed how the government determines what constitutes poverty, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Shall we call this DAY EIGHT of IBIdiot's latest Mega Meltdown?

I don't know why this shitbird is tolerated by ECCIE, because the entertainment ROI drops with each repetitive repetitive post, denial and Pee Wee Herman schoolyard taunt.

Hope you're having fun, IBIdiot. I'm getting terribly bored with you.

Change your game ... Because right now you got none.
  • DSK
  • 08-04-2015, 08:23 AM

Assup got a lot of votes!!!