What Next?

All men are dogs... Or so I've heard. What breed are you, Rand? Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
I am not a dog. Thank you, Kat.

hmm. pussy=cat, lapdog=dog... so if you are both a pussy and a dog, whaddya get? Oh yeah, a brain dead Thor.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Seriously, are you 5 years old or just utterly dumb?

What was I supposed to answer you about reviewing, braindead wuss?
How about the contradiction between your two statements:

"If and WHEN I post a review, it'll be at the ladies request." and "I write when I want, and at my discretion."

As much bluster as you try to pu on while calling me a pussy, you are the one that has admitted to writing reviews at a provider's request only. Which is it? Do you write reviews at your whim or theirs?

It's not like you review without being paid..
Is this an accusation? Do you have any proof? Even a hint how you came to this conclusion? I guess I could say you shot JFK, if I didn't give a damn about reality.

I do reserves the right to review for no particular reason.. just for you baby..
Quit hitting on me, your lifestyle choice is yours, but I have made it clear that your advances are not welcome. I will consider it harassment if you do it again.
I don't have the inclination to explain what appears to be a contradiction to you buddy boy. There's no contradiction..Nobody tells me WHAT to write. If I was asked to write a review, and the session was bad, that's what I would write, and have..

Harassment doesn't work when you initiate it. You "ain't got no dog in this hunt" so here's an idea sonny boy .. shut the fuck up and crawl back up the ass you came out of.
kissy kissy
I don't have the inclination to explain what appears to be a contradiction to you buddy boy. There's no contradiction..Nobody tells me WHAT to write. If I was asked to write a review, and the session was bad, that's what I would write, and have..

Harassment doesn't work when you initiate it. You "ain't got no dog in this hunt" so here's an idea sonny boy .. shut the fuck up and crawl back up the ass you came out of.
kissy kissy Originally Posted by nuglet

Exactly, resort to that 5 year old mentality when you don't have an "inclination" to answer. While you don't think it's a contradiction because you write what you want, simple logic is that you have stated two opposing reasons why and when you write. That is a contradiction regardless of what you write in the review.

Your comment about harassment is akin to saying you can't call it rape because she initiated contact with you. Who initiated contact has no bearing on your unwanted sexual advances toward me. How about you come back when you've taken your nap for the day and can avoid sounding like a blundering idiot?
Sounds like someone has been drinking grandmas medicine again!
Exactly, resort to that 5 year old mentality when you don't have an "inclination" to answer. While you don't think it's a contradiction because you write what you want, simple logic is that you have stated two opposing reasons why and when you write. That is a contradiction regardless of what you write in the review.

Your comment about harassment is akin to saying you can't call it rape because she initiated contact with you. Who initiated contact has no bearing on your unwanted sexual advances toward me. How about you come back when you've taken your nap for the day and can avoid sounding like a blundering idiot? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Geeze you're tiresome... blah blah blah blah.. frankly you're not worth my time.. now go back in the corner and play with yourself. This thread wasn't To you, or ABOUT you, and yet....
edit
Geeze you're tiresome... blah blah blah blah.. frankly you're not worth my time.. now go back in the corner and play with yourself. This thread wasn't To you, or ABOUT you, and yet.... Originally Posted by nuglet
Of course it's tiresome when I keep asking you a question you keep trying to dodge. You're right, after you figure out that you can't refute the stupid statements you've made, the thread isn't about me or to me so I shouldn't be posting in it. Wait, who was this thread about or to? I don't see nuglet listed in the topic, so I have about as much business in this thread as you do, and yet... you're in a thread not ABOUT you or TO you stirring shit up and talking out of your backside... I think it's about time you take your own advice and shut the fuck up.
Back atcha baby doll!
Have not been on site in couple of days...and see that this thread continues to have life!!!!!

YEZZZZZZ And my daddy is going to beat up your daddy!

GROW UP!!!!
didn't need today's post. just let it die..
nevermind
Please Close this Thread.

Stay Tuned for something much bigger and much more exciting!
Closed by request from the OP.