Danielle Silver

• WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 11:38 AM
You are wrong. Indigent care is paid from Medicaid. Just because you go to an ER they don’t have to treat everything. You can be denied treatment. You can also be billed or sent to collections. You said we already have MEDICARE FOR ALL. That’s an abject lie. We don’t have Medicaid for ALL either.. You have to qualify for Medicaid. So, you are wrong. Dead wrong. Originally Posted by bambino
If you are sick enough, you can go to the ER....which is wtf I said. Anyone can and the place will treat you. It is the law.

This is wtf I said. I'm not sure what you think I said...

Originally Posted by WTF

We already have Medicare for all....it just is expensive as fuck when uninsured folks have to wait to get sick enough for the ER.

But my guess is you have no clue with how fucked up our medical system is.

Thanks for posting your lie again. We don’t have Medicare for ALL. If we did, we wouldn’t need Bernie Sanders tell us we NEED Medicare for all.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/445756001

Read it. ERs don’t have to treat everything. You can get a bill for treatment. In some cases, people have filed for bankruptcy.
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 12:22 PM
Thanks for posting your lie again. We don’t have Medicare for ALL. If we did, we wouldn’t need Bernie Sanders tell us we NEED Medicare for all.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/445756001

Read it. ERs don’t have to treat everything. You can get a bill for treatment. In some cases, people have filed for bankruptcy. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, I said you have to wait until you are ER sick to go to the ER. You can't go to the ER for a physical! God damn.

So if you are sick enough, you get medical care in this country. Damn
Thats a bunch of horse shit..
Yeah you get a big ass bill from the hospital..

This thread is about me Damn it..
Get on TOPIC..
Yep - I was about to explain to him how that works. And those medical records that go under collections can stay on someone's record for up to ten years. Thank you.

You are wrong. Indigent care is paid from Medicaid. Just because you go to an ER they don’t have to treat everything. You can be denied treatment. You can also be billed or sent to collections. You said we already have MEDICARE FOR ALL. That’s an abject lie. We don’t have Medicaid for ALL either.. You have to qualify for Medicaid. So, you are wrong. Dead wrong. Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, I said you have to wait until you are ER sick to go to the ER. You can't go to the ER for a physical! God damn.

So if you are sick enough, you get medical care in this country. Damn Originally Posted by WTF
I never said the indignant couldn’t get some type of care. You said we had “Medicare for all”. Which is patently false. So I called you on your lie. You pivot and deflect to AE, a predictable move by you. Then you feverishly search for a link that supports your lie. It doesn’t exist so you post more mumbo jumbo. But in the end, you lied. Even you know that. Medicare for “ALL” doesn’t exist. Not yet anyways.

WTFakepolitnik

BTW Dani, I think you’re a reasonable mod. FWIW

This thread is about me Damn it..
Get on TOPIC.. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Ok.
Can we see your boobs ?
Ok.
Can we see your boobs ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I wanna see dat azz!
That's All Folks
That's All Folks Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Nice nips!!!! Now, dat azzz!
But I do like me some perky B cups.
Problem is, it's like potato chips.
Now, I just want more.
For WTF...
I posted this for him a few days ago...he must have missed it...Oh well.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2595663
Problem is, it's like potato chips.
Now, I just want more. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
[/URL]

If not the one one your face, may we see the vertical smile? Pllleeeaaase!
This thread has gone waayy downhill without WTF. From the pinnacle of deep intellectual discourse straight into the gutter of horndogs wanting tits and ass.
I'm disgusted I tell you, disgusted.
Does Danielle have any sheer pantyhose ?