Lol to funny

Y'all on here is what's not important at all now it's God bless funny ass boy not man boy cheap boy slow ass forgot what he wrote lol Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Holy syntax Batman! J/k, lol, you don't know me, yet you're "dissing" me, you only serve to make yourself look bad. Goodnight lady!
I have heard ebonics but never seen it in written form. So glad that you are dispelling all the stereotypes that people have about black people. And please continue to play the race card. I don't think anyone with above average intelligence believes that Dallas Doc did anything wrong. Bottom line, you are a racist and a hater. Go march with the BLM haters and leave us alone. No hobbyist with a brain would see you now anyway. And please take your medication asap.
Chill out girl, you're going a mile a minute. As adults, we all have to deal with ugly truths in this world. Whether it be racism, sexism, classism, or any "ism". The important part is how you deal with it, keep it classy, sometimes you can perpetuate the negative stereotypes with how you handle a situation. Real talk express here, "sistas" are prejudged at times for being unintelligent, hyper-emotional, and erratic. Your posts do nothing to negate that ideology and/or mitigate/resolve that issue. These people are trying to help you out and you're still "going off" like someone slapped your baby. Be cool, calm, and collective. I'd say if this is the first time you've ever been called the n-word (to your face, kinda sorta) then you're doing well! Do us all a favor and chill out, then move on. There is no longer any benefit for yourself or anyone else here. Originally Posted by Tapper85
you do realize she didn't understand most of your post, most it flew right over her weave
Just like it fly right over your balls
German 41 I attend what ever you say
Just like it fly right over your balls Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
Dame lmaof
German 41 I attend what ever you say Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I attend too, my dear!
When they turn 18 I will fuck all 3 of those whore kids of yours just fuck off I told you I am not Dallas doc
This is what tickle y'all tummy ECCIE
please tell me you're not registered to vote......
You watch your 3 kids will be in jail or they all will have kids before they are 18 they will become whores

These are text message I am getting as we speak so let's get it ECCIE I post every last one of them
please tell me you're not registered to vote...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Don't you have to complete a registration form for that?
3 cars and a big house ? You should also mention you have 3 kids by 3 different men get a life you have now pissed off everyone in Dallas ladies included
The And you will be banned I am done with you - you fail to realize that I am not Dallas doc - I told you I was a doctor in Dallas you are on meds
And you will be banned I am done with you - you fail to realize that I am not Dallas doc - I told you I was a doctor in Dallas you are on meds

What y'all need is understanding on what the hell is going on
And for Dallasdoc not be who said have few words lol don't even defends his name cause he got ignorants people like y'all and it will soon come out the truth cause he seat watching and reading and then text me lol