What Are You Watching on TV Nowadays?

• cr76
  • 11-08-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm watching Flesh and Bone on Starz...it's enrapturing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
supposedly it's like showgirls.
Heh...well...they both have dancers in them...
  • cr76
  • 11-08-2015, 08:36 PM
and strippers,

but's that all i know.

Starz had a Pirate show that looked decent.
Black Sails is outstanding as well...but Flesh and Bone is much better...
  • cr76
  • 11-08-2015, 08:43 PM
yeah, that's it. Black Sails

thanks for the tip

you didn't by any chance see Ash vs. evil dead?
Didn't interest me a decade ago...doesn't interest me now...
  • cr76
  • 11-08-2015, 08:49 PM
understandable
Ash Vs Evil Dead is pot head humor. The show definitely picks up from the movies. I'm cool with it minus the shows being 30 minutes and not an hour. Fuck, I miss Spartacus.
Rick & Morty,Frontline,& sothpark are about the only TV I watch. On occasions I'll watch 60 minutes & a few episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball.
Can't be stressed enough how great rick & morty is. I usually torrent shows I didn't list previously & watch them in one sitting (like true detective);but Rick & Morty is worth actually using the cable TV I pay for to watch weekly.
Binge watched all eight episodes of Flesh and Bone...I almost hope they don't get picked up for another season...no way the next could compare to to is one.

It was enthralling...
I didn't think it was possible to have a show on better than last year's "Fargo", but I think this year's is even better. That show is so damn good.
  • cr76
  • 11-13-2015, 03:02 PM
I didn't think it was possible to have a show on better than last year's "Fargo", but I think this year's is even better. That show is so damn good. Originally Posted by strongbad
Great Show,

Bokeem Woodbine is fantastic has Mike Milligan and Bringing in Bruce Campbell as Ronnie Regan!!!!!

the only person i don;t like is Kirsten Dunst, Her voice is annoying and her character is awful (awful as in awful person) , but then again maybe that is what they are going for.
I didn't think it was possible to have a show on better than last year's "Fargo", but I think this year's is even better. That show is so damn good. Originally Posted by strongbad
You betcha.
Okay then.