Why is Impeachment such a forbidden topic?

I thought Thanksgiving was a pre game meal for the slaughter to come... Something that happened LONG before this nation was founded.

Right?
No. The slaughter was three weeks ago.

November the 4th to be exact.
No. The slaughter was three weeks ago.

November the 4th to be exact. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
There are those who believe the slaughter was 8 years ago.

November 7, 2006 to be exact.
There are those who believe the slaughter was 8 years ago.

November 7, 2006 to be exact. Originally Posted by bigtex
Yep....and that's when everything started to go down the shitter.

Thank you democrats!
Yeah, Lama, things were sailing right along before that...
There are those who believe the slaughter was 8 years ago. November 7, 2006 to be exact. Originally Posted by bigtex
Only because they have to believe in something, because they cannot believe in what they did in 2008 and 2012. Like you.
Explain yourself.

You sound like IBIdiot's second favorite fascist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, as much as it may astound you, fascism is a spectre of liberalism/leftism

As to explanation, if one is propelled by thought and not some base emotion, being a Democrat in todays America requires oppositional leanings away from America's foundational and organizing principles

Should one be a democrat for purposes of greed, slothfulness, or avarice, as a goodly slice appears to be, I find that not too far removed from treason either, when considering our principles

About the more sanguine of democrats are those of lesser intellect, easily confused, these may be the sole exception, however troublesome their aiding and abetting may be

IIFFOFRDB did tidy this up in a succinct manner in his treatise on the matter in post #140, I commend it to you for further reading
Only because I have to believe in something, because I cannot believe in what I did in 2000 and 2004 because the person I voted for twice eventually became the most unpopular (and incompetent) President in modern history. Originally Posted by LexusLover
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

FIFY

No charge!
Yep....and that's when everything started to go down the shitter.

Thank you democrats! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for Obama being elected. Two words sum up their mistake.

McCain/Palin.
Republicans have no one to blame but themselves for Obama being elected. Two words sum up their mistake.

McCain/Palin. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
When you add the following, four words sum up their mistake:

Bush/Cheney.
When you add the following, four words sum up their mistake:

OBAMA/BIDEN Originally Posted by bigtex
Current Events.

But in this thread I am actually defending your privilege to be ignorant and uninformed when you vote, and protesting against removal of your 2 mistakes from office for no reason than their failure to do their jobs.

I would be impressed with your effort to refocus any criticism of your lameass voting if it wasn't so pathetic and non-intellectual in tone. Perhaps one reason another Secretary of Defense will have to be installed .... poor judgment and a refusal to pay attention to sound advice.

Excluding your 20-20 hindsight, of course. Go drink some more.

Go drink some more. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bush/Cheney.

After you, Idiot!
I think LLIdiot is binging...
... bingeing... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
After you tell me what that is ... I'll let you know ... or ...

... ask for additional clarification. BTW

What did Nau's serve for Thanksgiving Dinner?
Bush/Cheney.After you, Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages drives people to talking to themselves .... sober up before you start answering yourself.

Perhaps if I did drink, particularly as much as you do, I would be able to communicate with you better, since consuming alcohol kills brain cells.

Otherwise you have a wonderful self-indulging holiday weekend of drinking.