2 Decades Of American Blood and Treasure Gone Almost In Minutes, Thanks Joey Bibs!

Qualification on your "question"! What "War"?
Qualification on your "question"! What "War"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The one we have been involved in for over 20 years.

Of course, there never was a “declaration of war” by Congress, but the fact remains they are shooting real bullets over there.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

First Joe Biden surrendered to COVID and it has come roaring back. Then he surrendered to the Taliban, who has quickly overtaken Afghanistan and destroyed confidence in American power and influence. The outcome in Afghanistan, including the withdrawal, would have been totally different if the Trump Administration had been in charge. Who or what will Joe Biden surrender to next? Someone should ask him, if they can find him

###
The fall of Kabul is/was inevitable, IMHO. Trump was trying to get us out of Afghanistan. He knew staying there was a losing effort. I'm not going to pin this on Biden. It's been obvious for years that the Taliban would take back Kabul, once the US troops left. No amount of training and armament of Afghan troops could overcome the will of the majority of people to live in an ass-backwards 12th Century style Islamic state. Once we got OBL, that should have been the end of our involvement in Afghanistan. Originally Posted by SecretE
Yeah, but Biden's been there since the beginning. I believe he voted for the Afghan war: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/polit...tan/index.html. Again, he was in the Senate much of the time. He was VP for 8 of those years. And he was President 8 of those months. He didn't have a problem doing away with Trump's other policies when he signed the 37 EOs.

Then there's that Press conference that I posted where Biden touted the Afghan army's ability to hold off the Taliban. That was a month ago. It wasn't "all Biden" but he's responsible for the speed at which it happened.

I wonder if those 5000 troops ever made to Kabul and what about the Americans who've told to "shelter in place; the US will come get you if you fill out this paperwork"?

Of course, there never was a “declaration of war” by Congress, but the fact remains they are shooting real bullets over there. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It wasn't a "War" .... just because there was shooting. (There's shooting in Chicago!)

The last one we had we WON!

Politicians don't run "Wars"!

That word "war" is good for journalism, because its short and simple, but none of them have ever been in a "war"!

I wonder if those 5000 troops ever made to Kabul and what about the Americans who've told to "shelter in place; the US will come get you if you fill out this paperwork"? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Who will report the casualties? (Who reported them during Vietnam?)

The same "military" is following orders and HIDING the illegal aliens allowed to enter the country and be dispersed where more votes are needed in the 2022 elections!

Of course, there never was a “declaration of war” by Congress, but the fact remains they are shooting real bullets over there. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Meh, by that measure there's a war going on in Chiraq too. The body count is higher there than in A-stan.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's on Bitten/Kumola! That death is probably easier than the one awaiting him on the ground.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Who or what will Joe Biden surrender to next? Originally Posted by bambino
The U.S. economy, the U.S. taxpayers, and the U.S. petro-chemical industry followed by the U.S. consumers should be on the "White Flag" list ....

..Did Trump stop the Canadian pipeline construction?

BTW: Bitten didn't draft that death OE!
That's on Bitten/Kumola! That death is probably easier than the one awaiting him on the ground. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah but he could have bought himself a few days by "sheltering in place" like Bunker Joe. He wasn't wearing a mask either.
Yeah, but Biden's been there since the beginning. I believe he voted for the Afghan war: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/31/polit...tan/index.html. Again, he was in the Senate much of the time. He was VP for 8 of those years. And he was President 8 of those months. He didn't have a problem doing away with Trump's other policies when he signed the 37 EOs.

Then there's that Press conference that I posted where Biden touted the Afghan army's ability to hold off the Taliban. That was a month ago. It wasn't "all Biden" but he's responsible for the speed at which it happened.

I wonder if those 5000 troops ever made to Kabul and what about the Americans who've told to "shelter in place; the US will come get you if you fill out this paperwork"? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The 82nd has not been alerted, so those folks are fucked.
Maritime Vessel Track didn't show any carrier in the Indian ocean either...so this is going to be a fun filled week with horrific images.

Good one Democrats... Good one. You fcukers own it!
Fall of Saigon ,,,,,,part 2 ,,,,, 20 years of helping gone in 1 week thanks pudden head

Random thought: I wonder what those five Taliban commanders who we exchanged for Bo Bergdahl are doing? You know because we "don't leave anyone behind".