Big boy/girl Underoos

wrong thread.
Val I really really like your titties

Sorry not trying to hijack, it's WU's fault lol
Eccie has been sliding downhill as a source for hobby information for me, too. I'd like this to change, which is one reason I started this thread. Originally Posted by blowpop

I am a curious fucktard ... What kind of discounts do you enjoy for putting a lady on your Top 10 list?
I am a curious fucktard ... What kind of discounts do you enjoy for putting a lady on your Top 10 list? Originally Posted by pyramider
None, to the best of my knowledge. I think I generally get their best effort though, and I certainly can't complain about that.
I have a huge cock.
I have a huge cock. Originally Posted by I am the TCGF
Does it have a large wattle?
Let me interject,if I may?

You are ALL a bunch on whinney PANSIES!

Yall spend more time bitching, and getting your panties in a wad than you should!
Everyone, just STFU, try sticking something or someone in your mouth, call up a hooker for God's sake.
OK guys, lets all read back a ways and try to remember the thread topic. Got about 150 posts here and if it stays off topic , it won't make 160. Originally Posted by Pistolero
But it's been 150 posts of pure entertainment. When I sat down at the computer, god knows how long ago, it was to sip a little scotch and smoke a cigar while catching up. The stogie is cold ashes, the scotch has been decimated, and I'm more than bashed - but I've spent more time in the coed in one day than I have since the board started.

It was like watching a whole season of reality SHMB TV on DVD in one sitting. It was addicting. Every time I was ready to quit and go to bed, some new shit would start and I was hooked for another 30 minutes of reading. You're exhausted, but fuuuuck, wasn't that shit just awesome?? Fucktards bashing hooktards, bashing modtards, with white knights, whales, dolphins, Adolf muthaphuckin' Hitler and a cast of many others thrown in. Fucking riveting.

Original topic? Oh, yeah - strapping them big ass Underoos on your narrow (or wide, as the case may be) ass.

Let me thinck about that and get back to you.

As a spectator to most of this (spectard???) I have to say that all of this has been enlightening. For a while I have been turned off about many of the issues that have been subject of discussion in the various whale war threads. There just was neither time nor interest to try and ferret out exactly what was going on, who was on which team, and who was in the right. These threads have, at times cryptically, and at other times in excruciating detail, laid out probably 90% of the story.

Us spectards can't tell the players without a program, and all of this has become my program.

And to this spectard it looks like there is a Mexican standoff. For the newbie modtard from the great white frozen wastelands up north, that's what youse guys would call an impasse.

Each side accuses the other of offensive behavior not conducive to how they envision this information exchange is supposed to work. Neither side is backing down, but now one group would like a re-framing of rules. Call it the no Asholes interpretation of policy.

The brinkmanship on the part of those at whom the no Asholes policy is targeted, has been more convoluted and bizarre than the changing of the guard ceremony on the boarder between Pakistan and India. But one man's Ashole is another man's Freedom Fighter - or something like that.

But this standoff has a third party - the ownership and the modtards. You folks that create and enforce the policies. While who got points or who got banned is all behind-the-scene stuff I don't care about, I can appreciate that you guys have probably spent a fair bit of time over all this crap. You guys make big banque on this gig, but still, who wants to work harder than they have to. right? And while it's just my assumption that all of this has been a pain in the ass for you'all more than a source of entertainment - the public face of moderation has been impressively restrained. In effect, the modtards have worn their big boy panties during all of this.

But I sense that while there may be some admiration for the brinkmanship, and some astonishment at how people will allow themselves to be baited, this thing has worn the patience of many. Some may feel it is time for the moderators to do something.

So my suggestion would be that the modtards keep their big boy panties on and let all the rest of the boys and girls work this out amongst themselves, in accordance to the established rules. In other words - just say no to a nebulous No Asholes policy.
But, this is the hobby.
We have no laws in our hobby, or we would have hobby 5-oh to avenge the many wrongs that go on in the provider-client relationship. And to be honest, ECCIE is about a forum, not the pussy peddlers, and I would get bored with out some assholes. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Which is a decent way of seeing that most of us are big enough to figure all this out as long as the information is allowed to be exchanged freely.

While my belief is that allowing hooktards access to a SHMB is like allowing restaurateurs and chefs to have equal space in the restaurant review section of the newspaper - it's a fact and we have to live with it. We have to figure out how we're going to make it work for us - fucktards and hooktards. Like roommates, you have to work out living together or fight it out. When you add sex and money into the fuel mixture it can be explosive.

This has been entertaining and educational but, at some point the majority of people will be able to get past the drama to make up their mind about the issues and move on. Some people will want to stay and argue, but eventually it will be like Hayekians and Keynesians (or conservatives and liberals) trying to convince each other that they're wrong. Other people will be free to move on with what they really come here for.
...try sticking something or someone in your mouth, call up a hooker for God's sake.
The relatively unhindered exchange of information is the value of this place. And because, as someone pointed out, some fucktards lie in reviews, or some hooktards can be obnoxious constantly advertising posters, there needs to be the freedom for people to be able call them out - even if that pisses a few people off.
Vive Mexico
I used to think this was an information exchange board..... and there are some forums on here where that happens.. but all too often a post about someone or something gets derailed and usually by the same people. What amazes me is the couple of times I have derailed a thread *I* got some points against me.. yet the same ones do it over and over and never get banned..

Do I think MODs should be active in the conversations or friends with anyone here? NO because if one of their friends gets in trouble they have to make a choice that will cause them personal drama.. and if another mod does it FOR them, then their friend will come whining to them asking them to remove the ban/points etc..

I am sure there are plenty of new talent out there... and I am sure some read this board.. ever notice the "active members and guests" info at top of pages? those "guests" might be new ladies reading all they can and deciding its not worth joining.... or the ones that ARE members but work in another state/city read about the bs here and decide it is not worth the hassle.

Fact is that we are adults, the drama needs to go, the bs needs to go... the arguing needs to go

A simple way to do this would be to split the alert section into 2 rooms.. Mens and Ladies. Guys can see alerts about ladies and visa versa.. yet we cannot see what is posted about us so we do not stir up a 4 page diatribe over a NCNS or some other factor.

Does that mean you do not get to reply? sure.. unless we can set the ALERT section to no replies... in which case each post is a new thread containing 1 post and 1 post only.
Do I think MODs should be active in the conversations or friends with anyone here? NO Originally Posted by Spirit13
Thinck about it - why would any reasonable person take a non-paying job on those terms?

My impression is that the recent kerfuffle stems less from what's been posted in the Alert forum, than from some of the replies to the ISO forum.
As a Mod one of the main things one would need to be is impartial to all members. However a mod certainly has friends who are members of this board both male and female. It must be a very difficult decision whether to lean towards the board or towards the friendship. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
OFS raises a VERY GOOD point. Moderators provide the necessary guidance for a dynamic system such as ECCIE to function in a relatively smooth manner. And, impartiality is paramount for good moderation.

Actually Ofs it's not a difficult decision to make at all. Depending on the severity and repetition of an offense every member receives warnings or infractions evenly. Now there have been numerous occasions where even the most seasoned member has made the most simple mistake and the staff has opted to not apply any disciplinary measures simply because we understand everyone fucks up, even us. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Now, looking at mojojo's comment (in blue) above....allowing "the most seasoned members" to get away with even "the most simple mistake" is not being impartial to the community as a whole. In fact, this would be being partial to "the most seasoned members".....and being unfair to the not-so-seasoned members. If one is being impartial, one has to be impartial to...EVERYBODY....AT ALL TIMES.

By opting to "pick and choose", one is pushing the clear "black" and "white" into the "grey".....which could easily escalate into MANY shades of grey.

I think the perceptions you speak of stems from members feeling as if they are entitled to see any disciplinary action between the staff and the member on the receiving end, however that is not the case. Out of respect for our members regardless of who they are we will not disclose any specific action that we take upon any member. The staff is here to assist our members anyway we can not to start any wild fires. Originally Posted by mojojo213
If a member does something wrong....to disturb the smooth functioning of the system (as stipulated by the Guidelines)....he/she should be disciplined....and the moderators are there to discipline them. Therefore, it is more respectable to everybody...if this disciplinary-information is made available to the general membership [that includes the possible victim(s)]....along with who executed the action. This is how things are done in the real world....among ADULTS....and to a great extent, seems to be working. And yes, ECCIE is not the real world....BUT...consists of members of the real world....and IMHO "mirrors" it to a significant degree.

In fact, there have been several instances....where a moderator had suggested the alleged perpetrator to publicly disclose disciplinary actions....so as to satisfy the "unrest" of (part of) the general membership.

....the majority of the back and forth hostility is mostly people taking it upon themselves to deliver justice rather than use the RTM button and allow us to do our job... Originally Posted by mojojo213
If the general membership saw concrete proof of the moderators' actions, I'm pretty sure....members would be more inclined to resort to the RTM button, instead of taking matters into their own hands.

I agree..... But it is MUCH more difficult then you think...... But we are absolutely open to suggestions... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
So, here's my suggestion as to a possible solution: Make the infraction/disciplinary-part of the member's profile accessible to the general membership. Right now, I believe, it's only accessible to the respective member (whose profile it is) and to the hierarchy.

This way....the offense....the disciplinary action....and the one who executed it....would all be available to any interested parties.

This would definitely provide....transparency...and thereby...accountability....across the board....which is VERY SADLY lacking in our dynamic system.

The bottom-line is....if we are proud of what we have done....there is no reason to hide it.

[My small contribution to Blowpop's gallant effort.]
Don Quixote and Sancho live.
Don Quixote and Sancho live ... Originally Posted by pyramider
... and are searching a SHMB for the next Aldonza.

And to this spectard it looks like there is a Mexican standoff. For the newbie modtard from the great white frozen wastelands up north, that's what youse guys would call an impasse.
Originally Posted by Captain Correlli
Just to clear this part up, The great white frozen wasteland where I am located is south of I-20 in West Texas. And this is the first time I have ever written youse, ya'll.

All Texan, born and breed.