TOP 10 STRECH MARKS THAT YOU WANT TO STAY COVERED!!!

I can see it now; the call between mata and kc.. kc is like " mata you're not paying me enough for this!!" mata thinking " I better cut my losses"
ajajajajaj Mata you are lame.
I've never had a problem with you Whispers

I know... I wasn't trying to start a problem for you..... Mata started a thread attacking another provider here over stretchmarks....

some of the people that struck out at Mata seemed to be motivated by his attacks on BangBang and attributed those to you..

I stand up for myself you seen that I don't pick on anybody I'm a strong woman I've made it through a lot

i think all the women here should not only stand up for themselves but discourage if not outright slam men that treat them like insignificant helpless biddies.... It's YOUR business... No one should speak for it other than yourself....

I just wish people who keep my name out of shit. Especially little boys that just get on the board and try to come in with a bang talking shit to girls they know nothing about

I can understand that....

I have 141 reviews that speak for themselves but I'm also a strong independent woman who will speak her mind I'm sorry if you disagree with me or find me hideous to look at but when my name is mentioned I will defend myself I promise you Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
I don't think I claimed you were hideous to look at anywhere.... It will be interesting to observe how Mata fairs in the company to a woman that can understand and communicate so much better than he does....

It is unfortunate that in closed communities like this we are often judged by the company we keep.... For as long as Mata stays on the attack trying to intimidate others and control what is said as well as trashing the reputations of other providers you will probably have critics you might not normally have.

i tend to deal with people based on what THEY post and what THEY say.... not on heresay...

you can't blame others for questioning why, if you have stretch marks, Mata should freely attack other women that do and while some of them stand up for themselves and others question why you do not say something....

Your all heresay.. I hope you don't believe your own lies. Lmfao.
Mata tell your pimped provider KendalClarkson to stop sending me private messages She not my type.
I really doubt that she even k ows you breathe.. but we all know you steal.
That is not kingman/ beachplayer... You and Ken doll are really not that bright.
She's a winner a super hottie that is out of reach for you trolls that can't make ends meet. The reality of all of you is that we will log off and enjoy our great life's and extreme fortune and you trolls will still be trying yo figure out your next meal. I guess some might think that trolls just are boring people with huge issues that are addicted to creating drama. I think it's us that you crave and want to be us so bad that if you can't afford to live like us you want to be as close as possible. That cool in my book I have been admired my whole life by people. I am just that person people love and enjoy being around me that person that walks in and people are just drawn to me. I k ow u want it so bad that your jealousy makes you hate and angry. As of right now some of you trolls are already weakening and talking behind each other back to keep from getting banned ..scared little girls. It's a shame that you were all delt such crappy hands.
Keep telling yourself that.
That whore will lead you on and throw you under the bus as quick as she can dummy.
You are being used as a tool... well because you are a tool.

Isn't any chance of me being banned
I have 7 points that expire soon.
Is that what the TRANNYS do to you?. Does that hurt your feeling?
Yeah yeah yeah I'm a tranny I review trannies... Ooops I've never seen Ken doll.
Great you out of the closet..
Ya know whut tha philosopher an' guitar GOD, Joe Satriani, said: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
Memories for the guys

hahahaha
Mata why haven't you added Ken doll to this list yet?
Should be #1 on it.
You were so hot in making this thread, why aren't you updating?