Lauren Boebert is a hooker.

Is it true that... Originally Posted by adav8s28
^^^ This is how you start a post when you are trying to hang a rumor or smear or insinuation out there.

Why don't you do a google search on this before you toss it out here? The part about Cruz contributing to her campaign may be true, but I sure as hell won't take your word for it, nor would I be slimy enough to suggest that it logically follows he must've been fucking her.

You have even less class than Boebert.
Is it true that Sen Ted ("lying Ted") Cruz gave Boebert $126,000 to run? How did he even meet her? Trump did refer to Ted Cruz's wife as being ugly. $126,000 is a big contribution for a Senator. Originally Posted by adav8s28
why is this an issue? thats chump change. some pol contributed to some other pol $1 million for the campaign. don't recall who tho.

pols contribute to other pols. its nothing new.

if they like somebody enough, they'll pony up some extra $$$ campaign funds.
why is this an issue? thats chump change. some pol contributed to some other pol $1 million for the campaign. don't recall who tho.

pols contribute to other pols. its nothing new.

if they like somebody enough, they'll pony up some extra $$$ campaign funds. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

it's not. it's the left trying to make it an issue.

^^^ This is how you start a post when you are trying to hang a rumor or smear or insinuation out there.

Why don't you do a google search on this before you toss it out here? The part about Cruz contributing to her campaign may be true, but I sure as hell won't take your word for it, nor would I be slimy enough to suggest that it logically follows he must've been fucking her.

You have even less class than Boebert. Originally Posted by lustylad

and just because Boebert has no class doesn't prove she was a hooker!

bahahahhaaaa
...and just because Boebert has no class doesn't prove she was a hooker!

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
To be candid, I don't know enough about Boebert to say she has "no class". But in the case of adav8 and his prior handle flghtr65, we have a whole eccie posting history to prove it!
To be candid, I don't know enough about Boebert to say she has "no class". But in the case of adav8 and his prior handle flghtr65, we have a whole eccie posting history to prove it! Originally Posted by lustylad

which is far more actual evidence than there is for this allegation against Boebert!

bahhahaaa
I don’t care if she’s a slut for money.

I care that she’s such a stupid, classless piece of shit.

The ytube video provided by the OP was already doing that.

Did you see the Ytube video in post #1? It's not my word. Do you think she was having sex with one of the Koch brothers?

You have even less ....... Originally Posted by lustylad
I didn't put the confederate flag in my avatar. I didn't follow that up with putting Jefferson Davis in my avatar either. I didn't refer to a female AA judge as Black vagina. You have some posters that are politically on the right on here who have real issues. I could go on but I won't.
which is far more actual evidence than there is for this allegation against Boebert!

bahhahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Did you get the ban for using the N word on here? Or using other words describing racial mix? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

You always complain about Obama, yet your portfolio made money during Obama's term as president.
I didn't put the confederate flag in my avatar. I didn't follow that up with putting Jefferson Davis in my avatar either. I didn't refer to a female AA judge as Black vagina. You have some posters that are politically on the right on here who have real issues. I could go on but I won't. Originally Posted by adav8s28

please do go on. because there was nothing against the rules when Winn Dixie posted that nor was there ever any issues with his avatars. not you but a certain poster made big stink about some of my avatars including claiming they were "underage MAGA girls" and the fact that they had NAZI armbands on.

never heard one word from the mod squad despite i'm sure repeated use of the "triangle" by this poster.

Did you get the ban for using the N word on here? Or using other words describing racial mix? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

You always complain about Obama, yet your portfolio made money during Obama's term as president. Originally Posted by adav8s28

No. i never posted the N word in this forum. EVER.

and Biden has wiped all those gains out. and yours. so your point is ?
please do go on. because there was nothing against the rules when Winn Dixie posted that nor was there ever any issues with his avatars. not you but a certain poster made big stink about some of my avatars including claiming they were "underage MAGA girls" and the fact that they had NAZI armbands on.

never heard one word from the mod squad despite i'm sure repeated use of the "triangle" by this poster.

No. i never posted the N word in this forum. EVER.

and Biden has wiped all those gains out. and yours. so your point is ? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We were discussing "class" mostly, not ECCIE ban rules. You never mocked a certain group of people with words describing racial mix (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2). These words were used more in the south than up north. You did get the ban right?

The confederate flag was a class thing. Whether it was against the ECCIE rules or not.

The point about Obama is you always complain about him when your portfolio did well during his term. Obama has nothing to due with Biden. The DJIA did gain 12,000 points during Obama's term.
it's not. it's the left trying to make it an issue.

and just because Boebert has no class doesn't prove she was a hooker!

bahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you wait until you are 30 years old to get your GED, you may have a hard time finding employment that does not involve "pay for play".
We were discussing "class" mostly, not ECCIE ban rules. You never mocked a certain group of people with words describing racial mix (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2). These words were used more in the south than up north. You did get the ban right?

No. prove it.

The confederate flag was a class thing. Whether it was against the ECCIE rules or not.

The point about Obama is you always complain about him when your portfolio did well during his term. Obama has nothing to due with Biden. The DJIA did gain 12,000 points during Obama's term. Originally Posted by adav8s28
the DJIA is not considered a great indicator. the S&P 500 is more respected.

speaking of Obama .. and Trump. and the S&P 500

https://www.kiplinger.com/investing/...e-stock-market

The Best and Worst Presidents (According to the Stock Market)

Which American presidents oversaw the best stock market performances? Just for grins, let's see what a 'stock market Mount Rushmore' might look like.

The following is a ranking of every president since Benjamin Harrison (who, sneak preview, did not do very well) by stock market performance, in order from worst to best. This list now includes President Joe Biden's performance, which started out white-hot but has struggled in 2022.

Barack Obama 22 of 24 (highest)

• President: Jan. 20, 2009-Jan. 20, 2017
  • Market performance: 13.8% per year

Donald Trump 21 of 24 (highest)

• President: Jan. 20, 2017-present
  • Market performance: 13.7% per year

here is you still claiming i got banned for using the N word

You always complain about Obama, yet your portfolio made money during Obama's term as president. Originally Posted by adav8s28

If you wait until you are 30 years old to get your GED, you may have a hard time finding employment that does not involve "pay for play". Originally Posted by adav8s28

i didn't get my college degree until i was 30. does that mean i'm ...

BAAHHAAAAA
I don’t care if she’s a slut for money.

I care that she’s such a stupid, classless piece of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree. I could not care less whether she may or may not have been selling fucks for bucks. She had kids young and young people usually don't have money. You do what you have to do to feed your family so no shame to me if she did just that.

She is just a complete loud mouth dummy. And therein lies the shame as far as my quick assessment of that imbecile.

I have a high school friend who has absolutely zero book smarts and even he laughed about how easy that test was. If it takes you 3 times to pass that test, you really are borderline retarded. It's not that hard to figure out fractions and basic reading.
I agree. I could not care less whether she may or may not have been selling fucks for bucks. She had kids young and young people usually don't have money. You do what you have to do survive so no shame to me if she did just that.

She is just a complete loud mouth dummy. And therein lies the shame as far as my quick assessment of that imbecile. I have a high school friend who has absolutely zero book smarts and even he laughed about how easy that test was.

If it takes you 3 times to pass that test, you really are borderline retarded. It's not that hard to figure out fractions and basic reading. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

just the facts ...

Personal life

Boebert, who became a born-again Christian in 2009,[16] and her husband Jayson live in Silt, Colorado.[173] They have four sons.[15] Before Boebert and her husband opened Shooter's Grill, he worked in oil and gas fields.[11] He started Boebert Consulting in 2012, receiving US$460,000 in 2019 and US$478,000 in 2020 as a consultant for Terra Energy, a large producer of natural gas in Colorado.[22]

Boebert also claims her first job at a McDonald's restaurant changed her views about whether government assistance is necessary.[6][106] She has also claimed she became religious while attending a church in Glenwood Springs[14] and volunteered at a local jail for seven years. Attendance logs at the Garfield County Sheriff’s office show that she volunteered at the jail nine times between May 2014 and November 2016.[174]

where is the proof it took her 3 times to pass it? and how many times did it take you to pass the CPA exam which has a higher flunk rate than the BAR exam .. butt you knew that right?

more facts .. however inconvenient ...

Hilary Clinton flunked the Bar exam in the District of Columbia .. then took it in .. wait for it .. Arkansas and passed it..

After failing the District of Columbia bar exam[70] and passing the Arkansas exam,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillar...st_to_Arkansas

bahahahhaaaa
If you wait until you are 30 years old to get your GED, you may have a hard time finding employment that does not involve "pay for play". Originally Posted by adav8s28
... WHEN did Trump call Ted Cruz's wife ugly?

I don't believe He did... Show us.

#### Salty