Xmas for the ATF

I hope everyone got what they wanted for christmas and have a great new year!
nope, She had to trash can the turkey. But as that provider is a very good cook, I will try again next year.
I booked a room with a view and bought some booze to have kickin around for appointments, that's about it. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
The view inside and out was fantastic, but I wasn't offered the booze!
perryay but but but can she cook??????? heheheh just askin
I'm with the other Ladies on this. I don't get Gents gifts because they are attached and I don't want them to have anything to explain.
I did what the lovely Frankie Fine did and had crown royal
on ice.
perryay but but but can she cook??????? heheheh just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
She stirred my pot!
hey hey..i wanted to thank my gents for comin to see me!!!! ya'll rock hey hey for real..if i do give a gift...i would have to know the gent for at least a couple of years..to know his story and how i can work it..i sure dont wanna give him something he has to explain...
that makes it just as stressful for him...i can get down with a glass of wine at my place ..however i even feel funny givin him a cupcake as a gift..i imagine him tossin it or gulping it down before he gets home...reallly so indigestion is what he thinks about when he remembers me....oh thats terrible!!!! naw..i want him thinking about what i bring to the table during the time we spend together... after all..he booked with me during the holidays..do you know how many providers are out there in this city>>>>>>>???
i ..........do........... thank you..
hey hey.. woohooo double post !!!!kisses to you!!!!
The view inside and out was fantastic, but I wasn't offered the booze! Originally Posted by Perryay

lol .. Ok the booze wasn't for clients ...

It was for my hangover after I thought you were cancelling your original appointment and so I was very very sad and drowned my sorrows that night, and then you woke me up with a call to reschedule and ..you promised me Bloody Mary's

.... It's all your fault! I owe you a drink !
xo
lol .. Ok the booze wasn't for clients ...

It was for my hangover after I thought you were cancelling your original appointment and so I was very very sad and drowned my sorrows that night, and then you woke me up with a call to reschedule and ..you promised me Bloody Mary's

.... It's all your fault! I owe you a drink !
xo Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
So it's my fault you were hungover!! You're right I did mention Bloody Mary's, but they confiscated those at the border LOL! Okay so we've had our first fight, can't wait for the make-up sex....
Perryay is a real bastard. Cancelling on Franckie like that. Her feelers got hurt. Sounds like Perryay better be treating Franckie's taint with kid gloves. :lmao:
perry making trouble mmmmmmmm for that crime. she gets to sit on his face till SHES happy!
Perryay is a real bastard. Cancelling on Franckie like that. Her feelers got hurt. Sounds like Perryay better be treating Franckie's taint with kid gloves. :lmao: Originally Posted by pyramider
Frankie's taint will be well taken care of, I promise and let it be said pyramider - I've seen the real taint up close & personal, it's sacred ground..........

perry making trouble mmmmmmmm for that crime. she gets to sit on his face till SHES happy! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD - I can only agree with your assessment. The punishment must fit the crime and who says "Crime doesn't pay!!"

And I promise to be lint free!
Frankie's taint will be well taken care of, I promise and let it be said pyramider - I've seen the real taint up close & personal, it's sacred ground.......... Originally Posted by Perryay
Good man for a rotten bastard.

And I promise to be lint free! Originally Posted by Perryay
Well thanck goodness, there is hope ...
So it's my fault you were hungover!! You're right I did mention Bloody Mary's, but they confiscated those at the border LOL! Okay so we've had our first fight, can't wait for the make-up sex.... Originally Posted by Perryay
Perryay is a real bastard. Cancelling on Franckie like that. Her feelers got hurt. Sounds like Perryay better be treating Franckie's taint with kid gloves. :lmao: Originally Posted by pyramider
perry making trouble mmmmmmmm for that crime. she gets to sit on his face till SHES happy! Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Frankie's taint will be well taken care of, I promise and let it be said pyramider - I've seen the real taint up close & personal, it's sacred ground..........

OSD - I can only agree with your assessment. The punishment must fit the crime and who says "Crime doesn't pay!!"

And I promise to be lint free! Originally Posted by Perryay
Good man for a rotten bastard.

Well thanck goodness, there is hope ... Originally Posted by pyramider

He will have to wait until next year.

I feel I should be very strict about this....!!

His lint trip was good as far as I remember!

xoxo

You guys are too much fun! Maybe you're all high on some good taint!