Sick of Tattoos!!!

I'm not mad... I just want to find a provider that has a body that doesn't look a cheap ass flame paint job on an old 'chevy out of Paco's Paint and Body shop in Tijuana.

You want to get jabbed a thousand time by a drunk with a dirty needle, go for it.
Just don't be surprised when no one wants to spend money on your ugly ass...

In most every town I've lived in, there has always been AT LEAST one Strip club that didn't hire dancers with tattoos.
It's called... Class.

I guess that's what I'm looking for.
I'm just looking for some providers with Class... and tattoos ain't it! Originally Posted by trouble-shooter

I believe myself to be a very classy lady. YET, I have a couple of smallish, VERY tasteful areas of ink on my body. Both places are discreet and one of which is hardly even noticed.

I think the placement of the tat and what it is makes the difference between class and trash and to make a general comment that INK is not classy is false.
HEY, NOW!!! I just saw your user title!!

I thought we had something special. <sigh>

I was totally wrong. "Dallas" tattoos just mean the lady loves hockey. REALLY loves it.
My bad, and apologies to Luke for attacking him (his words) and the lovely lady in question. Originally Posted by Molly Chandler
My title doesn't say who MY fave is, and I cannot control who "crushes" on me. Bet you can relate....

Do they still play hockey? Anywhere?
My title doesn't say who MY fave is, and I cannot control who "crushes" on me. Bet you can relate....

Do they still play hockey? Anywhere? Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Fuck if I know. Have you got a freebie offer yet? If not, the crush is not real, and may be a marketing ploy. Beware!
Sorry.

Maybe it is the Dallas Cowboys? Or she just REEEEALLY loves the city?
Women are beautiful on here, whether or not they have tattoos or not this does not hurt their appearance and it sure would not distract me from being with these fine women.....

TexasCowboy
Fuck if I know. Have you got a freebie offer yet? If not, the crush is not real, and may be a marketing ploy. Beware!
Sorry.

Maybe it is the Dallas Cowboys? Or she just REEEEALLY loves the city? Originally Posted by Molly Chandler
I thought the freebie offer only came after a horribly botched session that left the "client" emotionally scarred for life, so I just assumed the absence of a session of ANY kind left me unqualified for the freebie. Nope, the crush is real and her love for me is pure. I'm as certain of that as luke should be right about now regarding his lady friend's body art and her love of the city, or hockey team, or football team reflected in same.
I'm as certain of that as luke should be right about now regarding his lady friend's body art and her love of the city, or hockey team, or football team reflected in same. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Well, I certainly hope so since he admitted to getting a chubby just by seeing the name.....lmao....
But once branded, the MARK stays there as a reminder of the stable ...
Like Horses or Cattle that prove the ownership, unless you erase it by burning it ...
Will always be a reminder of that no matter how beautiful and sexy the Crown or the word Dallas is ...
Everyone knows who Dallas is ... the most respectful in Dallas IMHO

Or, to be fair, former brand. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

When I see a rebel flag, I don't think racist, I think . . . Civil War, Univ. of Miss. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
You think of the Civil War and U. Miss. and don't think of racism??!!!! Damn, I don't think I'd admit that in public.

You should read the "Cornerstone" speech delivered by the VP of the confederacy on his inauguration. He said, among other things,

Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition.

Now what was that revisionist bullshit about the Civil War and the confederacy not being about racism and slavery?
The opinion of the Mental Professionals at one time was that someone with a lot of tattoos was a sociopath....
Everyone knows who Dallas is ... the most respectful in Dallas IMHO
[/B] Originally Posted by DarthDVader
What, the most "respectful" pimp?

WTF? Is that like being the world's tallest midget? He's still a fuckin' pimp. Nothing "respectful" about that. The terms are mutually exclusive.
Double post
LMFAO
What, the most "respectful" pimp?

WTF? Is that like being the world's tallest midget? He's still a fuckin' pimp. Nothing "respectful" about that. The terms are mutually exclusive. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Why did you put your last comment in private tags, Darth?

Let the pimp know what you really meant.

Private comments are private and are not to be referred to in open discussion.
I will leave it open since the poster has responded openly.
Torito
My reasons are not of you bussines ... and I know he can read it ... private is private, so dont behave like a ...newbie ... wait, nevermind

Why did you put your last comment in private tags, Darth?

Let the pimp know what you really meant. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
My reasons are not of you bussines ... and I know he can read it ... private is private
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
You and the pimp are pals, huh?

Good to know....