WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A ORGY PARTY??

LOL ... your post cracked me up. Just like you said Trey.

Well that is 2 chicks out party got a lot lamer. Seems like a bunch of guys holding their dicks so far. That's 2 hot chicks too I woulda been pissed if I went lol. You two do look like you'd be good in a double. Originally Posted by trey
My dog ate my condoms ...
every party i go to ends up in an orgy...
wth i missed the party???
  • Trey
  • 12-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Thus far you're not the only one to miss it. Hopefully we get a report on how much of a great time it was.
  • TheDr
  • 12-31-2012, 05:15 PM
I'll let you know what you miss if it does go down....Thats only if Id get an invitation.. (Ima throw my own orgy party if I don't) Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Cool. Just make damn sure I'm on the invite list!!
  • TheDr
  • 12-31-2012, 05:24 PM
To each their own... I think every woman there should be honestly, enthusiastically bisexual anyway.
The furniture should also be Scotchguarded... You never know when someone might spill a drink.
I would be interested in an invite, depending on timing. Originally Posted by theCFE
Sweet! I'm there if you're there CFE.
  • TheDr
  • 12-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Guess I should have read the last post first! Scratch the previous two postings since I missed the damn thing. Lol.

I agree w/ Trey.

SC if you and Monica get together let a brotha' know!!
Did ANYONE go to the party?
It might sound weird but I would love to go, and just watch. Kinda like sitting behind a one way glass mirror and watching secretly. Two, three, six people just going at it. I think it would not only be really hot, but also really interesting to watch.
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Did ANYONE go to the party? Originally Posted by AndyLattu
I think it's safe to call it a complet failure now
It might sound weird but I would love to go, and just watch. Kinda like sitting behind a one way glass mirror and watching secretly. Two, three, six people just going at it. I think it would not only be really hot, but also really interesting to watch. Originally Posted by Mistress Claire
This completely depends on who is doing the fucking. Plenty of chicks here I don't even want to see naked. Then the dudes, I won't even think what that's gonna look like.
It might sound weird but I would love to go, and just watch. Kinda like sitting behind a one way glass mirror and watching secretly. Two, three, six people just going at it. I think it would not only be really hot, but also really interesting to watch. Originally Posted by Mistress Claire
it is very hot to sit back and watch. participating is fun too, but just sitting back and watching and listening is awesome. let me know if you want to have a watching party...
Lol that would be awesome but where in the world do people hold those, Mr J? And I guess you do have a point there Trey.
Fail? When's the next one?
I think it's safe to call it a complet failure now Originally Posted by trey
Perhaps zero can update us with something...non-zero.