Hey LLIdiot! The Austin American-Statesman gets it WRONG? Or did YOU??? LMAO!

So your mind really went there when you saw that word, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

You're being more stupid than normal, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey shit for brains...you're not the only one who has a dictionary! But you're probably the only one on the board whose dictionary has pages stuck together!

So your mind really went there when you saw that word, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

You're being more stupid than normal, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But look how far I would have to go to match your level of stupidity stumpy .
Hey shit for brains...you're not the only one who has a dictionary! But you're probably the only one on the board whose dictionary has pages stuck together!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

But look how far I would have to go to match your level of stupidity stumpy . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It would still be an uphill climb and a vast improvement for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Wackoff Webster!

Great new handle for JLHomo!
[IMG]htt

It would still be an uphill climb and a vast improvement for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wrong direction chicken dick you are easily confused.
Wackoff Webster!

Great new handle for JLHomo!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That "hasa diga" avatar you used, with minor editing, fit you well, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Wrong direction chicken dick you are easily confused. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's why it was spelled out that it would still be "an uphill climb and a vast improvement for your stupid ass" in the previous post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
That "hasa diga" avatar you used, with minor editing, fit you well, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

That's why it was spelled out that it would still be "an uphill climb and a vast improvement for your stupid ass" in the previous post, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then you are upwardly stupid. you have ass ended to a higher level of stupid, that you have attained transcendental stupidity, you are now the king of stupid. Well congrats. .
That is just your pitiful attempt at deflection chicken dick. Another failure on your part chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pointing out your stupidity isn't "deflection", Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Then you are upwardly stupid. you have ass ended to a higher level of stupid, that you have attained transcendental stupidity, you are now the king of stupid. Well congrats. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes chicken dick your higher level of stupid.
Then you are upwardly stupid. you have ass ended to a higher level of stupid, that you have attained transcendental stupidity, you are now the king of stupid. Well congrats. . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes chicken dick your higher level of stupid.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More pillow talk from Stumpy the Inbred Chimp to his boyfriends.
More pillow talk from Stumpy the Inbred Chimp to his boyfriends. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I suppose this is another "direct quote" chicken dick?
I suppose this is another "direct quote" chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It was a good summation of what you posted about your bedroom proclivities with your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
It was a good summation of what you posted about your bedroom proclivities with your boyfriends, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Bringing up that "forbidden" subject again chicken dick?