Mission Accomplished!

Did you teach on that carrier, JDIdiot, or were you just a swab? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The carrier that JDIdiot served on had the cleanest toilets and urinals in the US Navy.

What does that tell you?
I thought you were in the Army.
I thought you were in the Army. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
May be he enjoyed swimming in The Canal, and decided he liked the water.
The carrier that JDIdiot served on had the cleanest toilets and urinals in the US Navy.

What does that tell you? Originally Posted by bigtex
That you spent a lot of time inspecting Navy toilets and urinals!

Was that your MOS? InterServiceToiletAndUrinalIns pector? "ISTAUI"?

I think I found it: 92W.

Was your "Mission Accomplished"?
r u drunck agin? Originally Posted by bigtex

It was late and you forgot to answer the question.
FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, your "beliefs" are trumped by a Navy commander who says otherwise in a CBS report, and, btw 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, the wiki link was the one cited by BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat ... your new butt-buddy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You mean the Wiki link that you keep quoting? ....or the one that convinced you that the whole thing wasn't planned?

I've been on an aircraft carrier.

what's your fucking point?

This is all aBout the size of the banner forcing the White House press corps to snap pix which one day may expose Bush for a lying sack of shit?

Talk about a deep thinking argument.

Did you teach on that carrier, JDIdiot, or were you just a swab? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Peeling potato's... No doubt...
I was in the Army, idiot, mentioned once or twice.

The question was, have you ever been on an aircraft carrier. The answer was yes.

In which branch did you serve?
I was the LPO of the electrical division. I imagine that you (FuckZup) were either a turd herder or a deck ape. As for Dali, two years in the army followed by a career in the Navy.
You mean the Wiki link that you keep quoting? ....or the one that convinced you that the whole thing wasn't planned?

Originally Posted by JCM800
Tsk, tsk, tsk, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, you're too stupid to know the difference between CBS and wiki and that it was your new butt-buddy that was first citing wiki. BTW, the CBS report quoting a Navy commander's statement pretty much proves your POV is as stupid as you are, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout.
BTW, the CBS report quoting a Navy commander's statement pretty much proves your POV is as stupid as you are, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How can something be proven as fact ....if it's only "pretty much" proven?
How can something be proven as fact ....if it's only "pretty much" proven? Originally Posted by JCM800
You have contracted a major case of the dumb-ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are, in fact, synonymous.
WAIT a minute goddammit! I thought he was MY BREECHCLOUT!

Fucking Indian Giver!
You have contracted a major case of the dumb-ass, 1-800-JCM-DATO: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout: those two phrases are, in fact, synonymous.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not necessarily .....but if it works in your favor, right?
Speaking of "Missions" ...

I guess I missed all the "atta-boys" for Obaminable regarding his efforts to save U.S. citizens from having their heads cut off by animals.