States to President Obama........We Will Not Take Refugees

Common sense dictates that you cannot make a pet of a rattlesnake. If you think yours is tame, , just reach down and give him a little pat on the head. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Want-a-be-a-Womb can't even keep a Black GF as a "pet"!

And he wants to preach "liberty"?

This country is struggling economically, and one reason for it is his President's dumbass "war on global climate changes" .... and allowing the DOD to spend $43 million to build a "natural gas" station in another country ....

... so now he wants to bring 65,000 potential terrorists into the country without ANY RELIABLE screening and/or vetting ... so that we can join the ranks of the European countries who are now paying the price for being ...

... compassionate!

We already have about 11 million people in this country the Government cannot identify and send back home ... so what's another 2% of 65,000 = 1200 ti 1300 ISIS operatives roaming around in the target rich environment.

Let's see it takes 100 police and military personnel to get 8 of them in Paris!

And right now there are about 900 "terrorists of interest" already in this country, according to the FBI, and the FBI can't watch them all right now!

But first we have to ID the NEW 1300!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are about 2000 Syrians already here, bunker up!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 07:08 AM
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....looks like fear is kicking some of y'alls ass.

Nothing more than some politicians playing off your fear. Kinda like how we got the Patriot Act.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....looks like fear is kicking some of y'alls ass.

Nothing more than some politicians playing off your fear. Kinda like how we got the Patriot Act.

. Originally Posted by WTF
At the moment, the French would say......."the only thing we have to fear is getting murdered while eating supper, enjoying a show, or watching a soccer game"

Nothing more than some politicians playing off your fear. Kinda like how we got the Patriot Act. Originally Posted by WTF
The same Patriot Act that Obama renewed? You are the moronic buffoon.
  • Seedy
  • 11-19-2015, 07:25 AM
So what will the libtards say if, or when some of these Muslim cocksuckers hit us here in our backyard.
Un-fucking-believable! I just patiently explained to you why it is perfectly RATIONAL for us not to allow Syrian refugees in. I am motivated by RATIONALITY AND COMMON SENSE, not fear. And still, all you and the sewer rat can manage to come back with is to say - I'm scared. Even for a pair of hopeless libtards, you two are the worst fucking debaters on this board. Or should I say non-debaters? I don't know why I waste my time with you thick-headed morons. I could argue your side of any debate far better than you limpdicks.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's what you get with WTF the moronic buffoon. He has well documented reading comprehension problems as well as an inability to draw logical conclusions.

His ability to create strawman arguments is unparalleled however. Don't get me started how his misuses terms like "nuance", "red herring" and "slippery slope." In a few more posts he'll surrender by calling people homos.

That's what you get with WTF the moronic buffoon. He has well documented reading comprehension problems as well as an inability to draw logical conclusions.

His ability to create strawman arguments is unparalleled however. Don't get me started how his misuses terms like "nuance", "red herring" and "slippery slope." In a few more posts he'll surrender by calling people homos.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
you understand him too, huh?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 07:52 AM
At the moment, the French would say......."the only thing we have to fear is getting murdered while eating supper, enjoying a show, or watching a soccer game" Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes and they will trade in their freedoms on that fear for security.
in the beginning

I didn't think Obama was a muslim

I also didn't think he was a Christian

these things were merely what I thought

while he hasn't changed my mind in either case however he does have some sort of affinity for muslims and seemingly has favored them in his rhetoric and policies including immigration

perhaps its due to that being the religion of his forbearers

perhaps its due to his hatred of white people and he sees immigration as his ultimate tool to tear down American culture and capitalism
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 07:56 AM
you understand him too, huh? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can't help it if there are a shitload of right wing Homo's that are scared of their shadows and one unappreciative ward of the state posting in this forum.
I can't help it if there are a shitload of right wing Homo's that are scared of their shadows and one unappreciative ward of the state posting in this forum. Originally Posted by WTF
and to think, I sort of took up for you when you were caught lying about that house
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 08:14 AM
in the beginning

I didn't think .... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Nothing seems to have changed with you

• WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 08:15 AM
and to think, I sort of took up for you when you were caught lying about that house Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You sorta didn't...as i wasn't lying.
truth is, its a combination of fear, racism and religious bigotry that's behind this.
if you say u want extra screening for these refugees, that's rational. . but to say I want 100% assurance, is just stupid.