Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

Old ASPD guy, been searching for pics, or Videos of Dianaofdallas and sister. can't find any ?
DFWKitty
From the ASPD days: Holly (SexyinDallas), and Faith.

I saw them both individually, never got the chance to do doubles with them. Individually, they were awesome. From what I understand, a doubles session was...well, you'd better have a strong heart.
Holly Sexyindfw........My first doubles partner and still my friend to date.

Natasha fame............OMG what that women would let me do to her............Still fantasize about the things we did..
2nd that on Holly!. Will also add Mia to the mix!
Raquel of San Antonio, she used to visit Dallas.

Rachel, of Heather and Rachel fame.
Ashton Gray, Lafayette coxx, liv
The Zen Dragon, Kelly was just a FUN lady.

Ditto on Holly and Faith. I was fortunate enough to enjoy a doubles session with these two incredibly beautiful women. They were not only beautiful, but incredibly sexy and once they got going it was PSE Doubles all the way. Miss them a bunch.
The Zen Dragon, Kelly was just a FUN lady.

Ditto on Holly and Faith. I was fortunate enough to enjoy a doubles session with these two incredibly beautiful women. They were not only beautiful, but incredibly sexy and once they got going it was PSE Doubles all the way. Miss them a bunch. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Just curious, how long was the hospital stay afterwards?
Yourwetbabygirl.
Nobody has mentioned SweetDanielle07. She was in NW Fort Worth, and a smoking hot latina lady....
Also who can forget that super sexy Delanie Smith..............damn she was hot!!!
Syeria think you could talk Holly out of retirement for a doubles?
** Hope it's okay to say this **

Holly is a new proud mom..............I better let her heal back up first!!!

I sure would enjoy it myself...............* wink*wink*
** Hope it's okay to say this **

Holly is a new proud mom..............I better let her heal back up first!!!

I sure would enjoy it myself...............* wink*wink* Originally Posted by syeira pink

That is one lucky baby! On the teat I presume.