So what gives Alyssa?

• mr666
  • 05-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Now I need to get more Vodka
Well say what you will about the OP at least he didn't mysteriously cancel on her when she checked his references.
Her pussy, her rules and his money, his rules...
Houston has over 300 providers and all of us have 2-3 holes, do the math. I think it's time to move on.... Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
It's really this simple.
All I'm saying is as soon as something negative ro quasi negative is said about a lady, he jumps right in with some negative shit even on ladies he's reviewed positively. I mean what gives?
No, it's your money; your choice. You're dick doesn't get you anything. But that doesn't explain why you're so anxious to talk smack? Are you a lone beta looking for a pack or what's the deal?

I like Macy too. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I suspect you're referring to my harsh comment to Alexa on that thread last month. Since you have NO CLUE what you're talking about, that was an inside joke between the two of us that she actually found quite funny. You don't know me, and clearly don't know when I'm kidding or when I' m serious, so it'll probably be better for you to stay out of my shit. Goodnight and sleep well.

nstfuasw Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
:smh: The OP deserves better than this.

You already were an "exception". I "thought" we were cool as well. My pussy, my decision. I chose not to have a session with you after all, and I "thanked you for the interest". Please move on Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
AGREED...

But to paraphrase the old adage, it's better to be quiet and thought of as a hooker with a heart of gold, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt that you are in fact a manipulative, self-aggrandising hooker bent on wrangling a few mod reviews for their cachet.

And I think it's safe to assume that there were no mod takers so you deploy your minion to bitch about mods and free cooch. And that same minion gets called out by, I don't know, say someone like the OP for example, who having the temerity to challenge the minion's premise is unceremoniously cut off from the cooch.

Again all this is purely speculative of course.
Well as for your first point, then this thread is making "hooker board history" ...

as for the 2nd one ... shall we say ...

.. some is "sweeter" than "others" ....
! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Her candy must be pretty damn sweet for all this. Ijs...

Am I the only one who sees the elephant in the room. Noone has brought up the obvious. I'll just say it nicely If I checked his references, had a better offer I would had cancelled as well. At least she didn't nc/ns!
Her pussy, her rules and his money, his rules...
Houston has over 300 providers and all of us have 2-3 holes, do the math. I think it's time to move on.... Originally Posted by Gabbyexotic
Very well put..
Very well put.. Originally Posted by Mistress Alyssa
Lol. I'm beginning to like this lady. She really knows how to stay away from all this drama. If the OP dies not get the message, then I guess he can wallow in his moment. As for me and Alyssa. We soon will meet.
  • Sonya
  • 05-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Let her speak or not speak for herself. You're not helping anything by making it look like she claps her hands and a gaggle of simpering eunuchs hop to her command. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Actually that senario is kinda hot. Sultana Alyssa comanding her stable of Men. Yum.
Sultana Alyssa comanding her stable of Men. Originally Posted by Sonya
Minions would have been more apt.
  • Sonya
  • 05-19-2014, 07:16 AM
Minions would have been more apt. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Hey, hey, hey. Its my pussy, my fantasy.
Im just here for the comments. *takes jager shot* 👍
Lol. I'm beginning to like this lady. She really knows how to stay away from all this drama. If the OP dies not get the message, then I guess he can wallow in his moment. As for me and Alyssa. We soon will meet. Originally Posted by chess9718cb
Wrong Alyssa.
I suspect you're referring to my harsh comment to Alexa on that thread last month. Since you have NO CLUE what you're talking about, that was an inside joke between the two of us that she actually found quite funny. You don't know me, and clearly don't know when I'm kidding or when I' m serious, so it'll probably be better for you to stay out of my shit. Goodnight and sleep well. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
A, You'd be amazed at the things I know. B, If I can't tell what is a joke and what isn't, I'm sure potential customers of hers couldn't have either. And, C, didn't you give Alyssa a yes recommendation? http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=alyssa

But to paraphrase the old adage, it's better to be quiet and thought of as a hooker with a heart of gold, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt that you are in fact a manipulative, self-aggrandising hooker bent on wrangling a few mod reviews for their cachet. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Two things come to mind. One, Are you suggesting that she shouldn't have the choice? And two, didn't you give the lady a favorable review? Did you feel manipulated? Did she brow beat you into your review or otherwise coerce you into a review? Do you now feel part of her "agenda"? Or is it you are just trying to fit in around here?

And I think it's safe to assume that there were no mod takers so you deploy your minion to bitch about mods and free cooch. And that same minion gets called out by, I don't know, say someone like the OP for example, who having the temerity to challenge the minion's premise is unceremoniously cut off from the cooch.

Again all this is purely speculative of course. [/COLOR] Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Do you honestly think this is what happened? Are you calling the OP a minion? He's not. He's actually a cool dude. Do you have a clue?

P.S. - And forgive me OoB you know I dig you the most, but Alyssa seems cool too.
This is another one of the never ending threads....
Now I need to get more Vodka Originally Posted by mr666
Im just here for the comments. *takes jager shot* 👍 Originally Posted by Kammye
Try some 1942